Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Aria's POV

When I woke up I was lying on Louis' chest. He was sleeping. I get up and walk to the twin's room. I look in their cots and they are both sleeping peacefully.

I look in Ryan's room and Christina's room and they are both sleeping.

I am about to watch TV when Louis walks in the room, rubbing his eyes. Aw he's still tired.

He walks over to me and lies down his head on my lap and snuggles in my lap.

I start playing with his hair and he looks up at me, smiling.

"Keep doing that, it feels nice," he whispers and I continue playing with his hair.

He is about to fall asleep when the doorbell rings. He reluctantly gets up and walks over to the door.

"LOUIS!" I hear three different voices yell and a bang.

So I get up and run to the door and see Louis on the floor under 3 boys.

"Ok boys, I need to get up now," Louis says and the boys get up.

When Louis gets up they all hug him properly. When they let go Louis walks over to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Aria, these are the boys. Boys this is my wife Aria," he says and the boys look at him and me like we have 3 heads.

"Whoa! Your married Lou?" one of the boys asks.

"Yep," he says and kisses me quickly. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Well then, hi I'm Liam, this is Harry and Niall," one of the boys says and points to 2 others.

"Lovely to meet you, Louis has been raving on about you three for days now," I say and shake Liam's hand.

"Hi I'm Niall," a blonde boy with an Irish accent comes up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Niall," I hug him back and Harry walks over to me.

"Hi I'm Harry," he says and holds out his hand.

I go to shake it but he kisses my hand. I laugh and Louis walks over and pulls me away from Harry.

"SHE'S MINE," He screams and all the boys and I start laughing.

He puts his head in my neck and I hear crying from upstairs. Louis gets up from my neck and I excuse myself from the boys and walk upstairs to the twin's room.

I walk in the room and see Leo is crying and Jasmine is sitting there with sad eyes.

"LOUIS," I call him and hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Yeah?" he asks and I point to Jasmine and he goes and picks her up. I walk to Leo and he looks up at me with sad eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask in a baby voice. He lifts his arms up and does grabby hands. I pick him up and he snuggles his small head in my neck.

Louis looks at me with Jasmine in his arms the same position Leo is in mine. I nod at him and he nods back.

We start singing La Vie En Rose together.

I hear light footsteps coming up the stairs and see the boys standing there with their mouths open.

I lift my finger to my mouth and tell them to be quiet and they nod as Louis and I calm our twins down. Leo falls asleep in my arms and Jasmine falls asleep in Louis' arms as well.

I place Leo in his crib and Louis does the same with Jasmine. I Kiss Leo's small head and walk to Jasmine and kiss her head too.

Louis does the same before we both walk out the room and close the door.

I look at the boys and they are all looking at Louis and I with wide eyes and jaws dropped to the floor.

"You have kids?" Liam asks. I nod and so does Louis.

"That was Jasmine and Leo but we also have 2 other kids," Louis says and I walk to their rooms.

"Ryan, Christina. Daddy and I have some people we want you to meet," I say and Ryan walks over to me and I pick him up. Christina walks out behind me.

We walk to the boys and they look at me with wide eyes.

"This is Ryan and this is Christina," Louis says and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Hi, I'm Niall this is Harry and Liam," Niall says and he hugs Christina and tickles Ryan in my arms.

Ryan laughs and squirms in my arms.

"Hi," Ryan says and everyone greets each other.

"Lets talk in the lounge room," I say and walk there with Ryan in my arms.

I sit on the couch and Ryan sits on my lap. Louis sits on my left side and Christina sits on my right side.

The boys sit on the other couch.

"So, How old are you guys?" Harry asks.

"Well I'm 4," Ryan says, holding up three fingers. Yes, three fingers.

"I'm 13," Christina says.

"And the twin's are only a week old," I say and the boys Aw.

This was interesting but you got to love them!