Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Aria's POV

I walk upstairs to where Aria walked in with Ryan. I slowly open the door to see Ryan asleep on Aria's chest. Aria is also asleep. This is so cute.

I quickly take a photo and see Aria waking up.

I sit next to her on the bed and put my hand on her arm.

"Hey, love," I say as she puts Ryan's head on the pillow and gets up. She gets me to stand up and pulls me into a hug.

We stand there hugging for a while.

"I want you to meet my family with Christina and Ryan," I say to her.

"Yeah, that would be nice," she says in my chest.

She looks up into my eyes and it seems like ages of just staring into each other's eyes until we slowly lean forward.

I crash my lips onto her soft, pink ones and I feel like an explosion went off in my chest.

She puts her hands around my neck and I put mine around her waist. We pull away from the kiss breathlessly.

"I love you, Aria," I say quietly.

He eyes widen a little but her smile is a whole lot bigger.

"I love you too, Louis," she replies and my smile grows even bigger than before.

"So we should start heading to get Christina, no we can get a car and drive there. It might be a whole lot faster," I correct myself.

"Yeah, lets go get everything ready. I will wake up Ryan in a little while. Let's let him sleep," she says and we walk out the room and into the lounge room.

Natalie is sitting on the floor playing and hears us come in. she turns around and runs up to us.

"AUNTIE ARI, UNCLE LOU-LOU," she screams and pulls us into a hug.

"Hey, love," I say and Aria hugs her. She returns the hug and let's go and jumps into my arms.

"I missed you uncle Lou-Lou," she whispers quietly.

"I missed you too, love," I tell her and hug her. She hugs me back and puts her head into my chest.

I put her on the floor and she runs off playing again.

Aria's POV

Ryan walks into the room and looks a little scared by everyone in the room.

He walks up to me and hugs my leg. I pick him up and he hides his face in my neck. Everyone awe's at him and he snuggles deeper into my chest while putting his arms around my neck.

"Ryan," I say.

He looks up.

"Do you want to meet your cousin?" his face brightens and he nods his head rapidly.

"Natalie, this is your cousin Ryan," I say as Natalie walks over and stands in front of us.

I put Ryan down but he clings to my leg.

Natalie puts her hand out but he pushes it down and pulls her into a hug. She hugs him back.

"Awwwwwww," everyone says and they both blush, softly.

The next day we get a car and we say goodbye to everyone. I put Ryan in the backseat in a spare car seat from Daniella.

He is wriggling in his seat because he wants to get out but I offer him ice cream if he is good and he immediately stops moving, only a smile on his face.

I get in the passenger seat and Louis starts driving back home.

~

When we get back to my old house Christina runs out of the house and into my arms.

"Oh your back I missed you so much mu- Aria," she says and blushes.

"You can call me mum if you want to," I say and she smiles.

"Oh, IwanttomeetRyanandLouisandIwanttoheareveythingaboutthetripan-" I cut her off.

"You can meet them both but we are going to Louis' family now so get your but in the car after we pack everything," I say

"Oh, everything's packed because when Louis called he said her was planning on going back to his house with all of us so I took the liberty of packing everything up," she says and pulls out a suitcase that probably has everything in it.

"Ok, let's go then," I say and we hop in the car and drive to Louis' house.