Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Louis' POV

When we got home a few days after Aria and I walk to the nursery with Leo and Jasmine in our arms, Aria holding Jasmine while I hold Leo.

The rest of the family go in the lounge room and sit together, the kids watching TV.

When we walk in the nursery I put Leo in the blue cot while Aria puts Jasmine in the pink cot.

The babies fall asleep when they are in the cots.

Aria is looking at our sleeping babies. I walk up behind her and put my arms around her waist. She leans into my hold and snuggles her head in my chest.

She turns around and puts her head in the crook of my neck. She lifts her head up and looks into my eyes.

"I am so happy," she whispers.

"Me too," I reply and lean down and kiss her, softly.

We walk out the room and into the lounge with the others. We walk in hand-in-hand and everyone looks at us.

All the parents come and hug us.

"You did so well, both of you," Jay says and everyone nods, agreeing.

"Let's watch a movie," Ryan says out of nowhere.

"I'll get the popcorn," Aria says and she goes into the kitchen.

I go and choose a movie. I picked Grease, my favourite movie.

I put it in and Aria walks in with many bowls of popcorn.

"Oh Yay, we're watching Grease. I love Grease!" she says and sits with me on the couch, bringing a big bowl of popcorn for us to share.

She leans into me and puts her head on my chest. I put my arms around her waist.