Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Aria' POV

When I wake up I am in Louis and my bed. Huh! That weird. I remember falling asleep on Louis in the lounge room when we were watching Grease.

I hear soft singing, so I get up and follow the voice.

When I reach where the voice is the loudest. I walk in and see Louis holding Jasmine in his arms and softly singing to her. She is staring at him in awe. It's so adorable. I walk up behind Louis and put my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles.

He kisses me quickly and continues singing. When Jasmine is asleep I let go of Louis so he can put her back in her crib.

As he is putting her down I walk over to Leo's crib to see him sleeping peacefully. I lean down and kiss his tiny head. I walk over to Jasmine and kiss her head as well.

Louis walks over to me and hugs me.

I rest my head on his chest and he puts his chin on my head.

"Hey, love," He says.

"Hi, you know, you have a really good voice," I say.

"Yeah, well I am in a band," he says.

I look at him,

"Really?" I ask

He nods.

"There were 5 people- Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and I. But Zayn left the band so its just four of us now," he says.

"When did you become a band? Can I meet the others?" I ask.

"We became a band when I went to work one day. I was singing quietly and then a boy walks in and says I should try out for a TV show the 'X Factor' so I did and I got through the audition but I didn't get through as a soloist so did the others, they put us all in a group and yeah, we didn't win X Factor though, but we got 3rd place. We got signed by a man called Simon Cowell and we have been a band ever since," he says and I look at him, smiling.

"Well, can I meet the other band members?" I ask

"Sure, I'll just call Harry," he says and we walk out the room.

He gets his phone and calls Harry or whatever his name was.

Louis' POV

*Phone call*

"Hello?" Harry says in a tired voice.

"Hey mate," I say.

"Louis, where have you been, mate?" he asks.

"Well, I wanted to see you all again so I will text you and address. Can you call the others and tell them? I have a very big surprise. Is Niall still living with you?" I ask

"Yeah, he is. I can come. Do you want me to tell Niall?" He asks.

"Yep," I say and I hear Harry calling Niall.

"Yeah, Hazz?" Niall calls back.

"Louis is on the phone", Harry calls back and I hear running footsteps and the phone being shaken around.

An Irish accent comes through the phone,

"Hello? Louis?" Niall says.

"Hey, mate," I say.

"Where you been, lad?" he asks.

"Nowhere and everywhere, mate," I say.

"Well, Harry says you want to catch up. Can you send me the address as well or do I go with Harry?" he asks.

"You can go with Harry," I say

"Ok, mate. See you then," he says and I hear more moving of the phone.

"Lou? "I hear Harrys accent come through the line again.

"Yeah, could you all come tomorrow? I have 5 people I want you to meet," I say.

"Ok, mate. Bye," he says and I reply with a bye as well before I hang up.

*End of phone call*

"They will be coming tomorrow," I say and she smiles.

She walks over to me and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

When we pull away, I look down to Aria and see her smiling. I can feel myself smiling too.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask and she nods.

I pick her up bridal style and sit down on the couch she lies down on me and I turn on the TV and put on Kingsman.

I think we both fell asleep in the movie.

I look at Aria and see her still sleeping but she looks sad. She starts mumbling and moving around in her sleep. Oh! She's having a nightmare.

"Aria," I try and shake her awake but she doesn't get up

"ARIA," I yell and shake her harder. She opens her eyes wide and tears start pouring out her eyes.

I pull her into my chest and she fists bits of my shirt and sobs into my chest.

"What happened?" I ask.

She looks into my eyes and another tear falls out, followed by another and another.

I wipe the tear away with my thumb and rest her head on my chest.

"I-I t-thought you a-and e-everyone we k-know was d-dead and there w-was nothing I c-could do," she says and starts sobbing again.

"It's ok. We are all safe," I say and pick her up again.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I ask and she nods. I carry her upstairs and lay her on our bed.

I lie next to her and hold her close.

"Go to sleep, I will fight the nightmares away," I say

"With what?" she asks, quietly.

"My bare hands, obviously," I say and she smiles and puts her head on my chest again.

Soon we both fall asleep.