Chapter 23

Chapter 2

Aria's POV

I wake up in Louis' arms on the couch and I look up to see the boys asleep as well.

I slowly get up and decide to make breakfast for everyone. I walk in the kitchen and start cooking eggs and after a few minutes, I hear a bang in the lounge room and running footsteps into the kitchen. I look at the door and see Niall with a smile on his face.

"I smell food," he says and walks over to me.

"Good morning to you too, Niall," I say sassily.

"Sorry, morning Aria. I just love food" he says and stands behind me.

"It's almost done," I say and finish cooking the food and putting it on plates for everyone.

"Niall, go wake everyone up and then you can eat. I will be feeding the twins," I say and Niall nods and runs in the lounge room.

I walk upstairs and see the twins are awake but siting in their cribs silently.

I grab Leo and sit on the rocking chair, getting ready to feed him. As I am feeding him, Louis walks in the room.

"Hey, Love," he says and walks over to kiss me quickly.

"Hi," I reply, keeping my eyes on Leo.

Once Leo is fed I give him to Louis and pick up Jasmine and start to feed her too.

Ryan walks in the room and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Hi, sweetie," I say and he shakes his head, getting the image out of his head.

"I wanted to know if you wanted anything to eat before they finish everything," he says.

"Yes please, can you tell them to save two plates and make sure Christina has some food as well," I say and Ryan nods and walks out the room to the boys downstairs.

Jasmine finishes drinking so I cover myself and put her back in the crib. I kiss the twins heads and walk downstairs with Louis.

We see two plates set out and Louis and I start eating.

~

After breakfast we decided to go to the park. When we went there Ryan didn't even wait for us and already was running for the swings. Leo and Jasmine were in the pram because they weren't old enough to walk yet.

When we found a bench, Louis sat down and took Jasmine out of the pram and I took Leo and sat down as well.

Ryan wanted to be pushed on the swing so Louis got up and went to go push the swing, still holding Jasmine.

As Louis was pushing, Jasmine was wailing with laughter and having fun in her father's arms.

I got up and walked over to Christina and sat next to her.

"Hey sweetie," I say.

"Hi mum," she replies.

"Do you want to hold your brother?" I ask and her face lights up.

"Yeah!" she says and I hand her Leo.

"He's so cute. You really are the best mother," she says and I hug her carefully.

I take Leo back and walk over to Louis, Jasmine and Ryan. When we got over to Louis, Leo wriggled in my arms so I pass Leo to Louis and he gave me Jasmine.

I walked back over to the pram and place Jasmine back in it. I walk over to Louis and take a sleeping Leo out of his arms and walk him over to the pram where I place him next to Jasmine.

"Daddy, come over here," Ryan yells to Louis.

"Coming, coming," Louis says running over to Ryan who is now at the soccer field.

I get the ball out of Louis bag and kick it at him. He stops it with his foot and he kicks it to Ryan. Christina walks over to me.

"Want to head over there?" she says nodding to Louis and Ryan.

"Yeah," I reply and push the pram over to Louis.

"HI," Ryan yells at us and I wave.

Louis walks over to me and kisses me quickly before running of and kicking the ball to Ryan again.

"Want to play with them? I can look after Leo and Jasmine," Christina says and I thank her and run over to Louis who's back is turned.

I run towards the boys and tackle Louis and take the ball. He is running after me but I am still faster. Ryan joins in and tries to catch up to me but I am too fast.

I get to the goals and when I am about to score, Louis tackles me and we both fall. Ryan jumps on Louis' back and we all start laughing. I look over to Christina and she is laughing her head off. When Ryan and Louis get up, Louis helps me up and we walk over to Christina.

"Well, that was interesting," Louis says and hugs me from behind. I wrap my arms around his and we walk over to the car.

When we get home, I put the twins back upstairs in their cots.

When I walk downstairs I see Ryan sleeping on Louis' lap on the couch, Lou is asleep too. I walk over and pick up Ryan and he cuddles into me while sleeping. I walk to his room and place him in his bed. When I walk back downstairs, I see Louis still asleep. I decide to let him sleep and I put a blanket over him.

I kiss his cheek and walk upstairs and go to bed.