Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Louis' POV

I wake up on the couch with a blanket on me. I get up and look at the time.

7:23 AM

I walk in the kitchen and make breakfast. I hear footsteps walking down the stairs and I see Aria walking down with Ryan in her arms. When she gets in the kitchen she lets Ryan go ad walks over to me. She hugs me around my waist from behind and kisses my cheek.

"Hi," she says.

"Morning, love," I say.

"What are you cooking?" she asks.

"Pancakes," I say and she smiles.

"Yummy!" she says and snuggles her head in my neck.

She lets go of me.

"I'm going to check on the twins," she says and walks to the stairs.

"Ok," I say and finish cooking.

Aria's POV

When I get to the twins' room I look inside to see them both up and bouncing in their cots.

"Hi, Leo and Jasmine. Do you want to go downstairs now?" I ask the twins and they grin.

I grab Jasmine and set her on the floor and she starts crawling out the room. I then pick up Leo and put him down as well.

I walk out the room with them and see Jasmine crawling down the stairs carefully and Leo carefully following.

"LOUIS! GET THE CAMERA," I yell to Louis downstairs.

"WHY?" he yells back.

"THE TWINS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO WALK SOON," I reply, yelling still.

I see Louis at the bottom of the stairs with the camera ready and recording.

When the twins get to the bottom, Leo slowly gets up on his feet with Jasmine following closely behind.

They stand on their own for a few seconds before falling on the floor.

Leo gets up again and so does Jasmine. They slowly stand and take one step towards their father who is recording the whole thing.

I am now at the bottom of the stairs with my hands out, ready to catch them just in case they fall back.

Leo takes a bigger step and stumbles into Louis' arms.

Jasmine does the same.

"YAY! THEIR FIRST STEPS," Louis and I scream and the twins are laughing with joy as Louis and I spin them around in a circle.

Ryan and Christina walk in the roo m and see this and start celebrating with us. This has been a very interesting morning.

By the time it was dinner the lads came to the house to celebrate the twins' first steps.

"Hey Ari-Bear," Niall said as he walked in the house and hugged me.

"Nnnniiiiiaaaaalllllleeeerrrr," I yell and hug him back.

"Hey, Love," Harry said as he comes over and hugs me as well.

"Hazza!" I yell and hug him.

"Oh feeling the love over here!" I hear Liam and Zayn say.

"Leeeyyyuuuummm! Zzzzzzaaaaaayyyyynnnnn!" I yell and pull the 2 lads into a hug. They both hug me back.

When we finished our reunion I see Leo walking over to me.

"Hey, my baby boy," I say and pick him up and place him on my hip.

"M-, mmmmamma," he says and I smile and bounce him.

"LOUIS! CAMERA AGAIN," I yell to Louis who is sitting on the cpouch with jasmine on his lap. He places jasmine on the floor and he runs over with the camera and starts recording.

"Mamma!" Leo yells and I smile and he giggles as I bounce him.

"Yes, Baby. Mamma! Can you say daddy?" I ask Leo.

"D-, Dadda. DADDY," Leo yells and Louis smiles too, and tickles

"Yes baby, Daddy's here too," Louis says to his son.

Jasmine walks over to us and yells "HAZZA!"

Harry turns to Jasmine and picks her up.

"YOU SAID MY NAME! SHE SAID MY NAME!" Harry yells in excitement and starts tearing up too.

Jasmine starts giggling uncontrollably as Harry spins her in a circle.

"This is the best day ever!" Niall says and everyone nods.