Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Aria's POV

The next day we were sitting in the lounge room when there was a knock on the door. Louis goes to open the door when my parents run inside and attack him with hugs. The door opens wider and Jay walks in the room. She hugs Louis while my parents come and hug me. My mum starts crying and my dad has tears in his eyes.

Jay walks over with Louis and hugs me.

When we let go they go over to Christina and Ryan and say hi.

My mum runs over to me and puts a hand on my stomach. She lifts up my shirt and looks at my stomach that is forming a small bump.

She starts tearing up again and pulls me into a hug.

She takes a photo of my stomach on a side angle.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you two," My mum says and pulls Louis and I into a hug.

"Me too," my dad and Jay walks over and joins in the hug.

Christina and Ryan walk over and Louis picks up Ryan. Christina comes over and hugs me from the back. Now this is a family moment.

"Oh, Jay where are the girls?" I ask.

Oh, they are in the car sleeping," She says.

I walk outside and over to her car. I see 4 sleeping figures.

I open the car door and shake Lottie.

"Lottie, wake up," I say and she slowly wakes up.

"Aria, oh you look beautiful," she says.

"Aw, not as beautiful as you Lottie. Help me wake up your sisters," I say and Lottie wakes us Fizzy and Fizzy wakes up Phoebe and Phoebe wakes up Daisy. We all walk inside and the girls attack Louis with hugs.

I should call my sister, but before I can call I hear a knock at the door.

I open the door and see Daniella, James and Natalie.

James is holding Natalie in his arms and she sees me and reaches out to me. I grab her and set her on my hip.

"Hi, well this is a family reunion," I say as we all walk inside.

"Hi, auntie Ari," Natalie says while she wraps her arms around my head and snuggles her head in the crook of my neck.

"Hi, sweetie. Do you want to see Uncle and Ryan?" I ask and she nods frantically.

We walk in the lounge room and she squirms in my arms so I put her on the floor and she runs to Louis and hugs his leg.

"Hey Natalie, did you miss us?" he asks as he picks up Natalie and places her on his hip.

She nods and snuggles her head in Louis' neck like she did me. When Louis puts her down again she runs to Ryan and hugs him. He hugs her back and they run around the room laughing. Aw.

Louis' sisters surround me asking if they can see my tummy. I lift up my shirt just so they can see the bump that is forming. They aw and take pictures.

Lottie hugs me and whispers

"I know you will be a great mother, I've seen you with Ryan and you will be excellent at this."

I hug her back and whisper

"And you will be the best Auntie anyone could ever ask for." We release from the hug and Louis comes up to me.

"You know," he says and puts his arms around my waist, resting a hand on my stomach.

"You will be the best mother, I don't know what I would do without you, Aria. I love you,"

"You will be the best father I could ever wish for. I love you too," I reply and kiss him on the lips.

I can hear everyone awing at us but I'm not listening to anyone else.

We break from the kiss and our foreheads are touching. I'm smiling like an idiot but I don't care right now.

When we finally go back to talking with the others we decide to make dinner.

As I am cooking, Louis comes up beside me and puts his arms around my waist.

"You shouldn't be cooking," he whispers and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because you're pregnant, I should be the one who is cooking. You need to relax," he says.

"I want to cook though. You can help me though," I say and he turns me around and hugs me.

I snuggle my head in his chest.

"Well, what do you want me to help with," he asks.

"Anything," I say. He walks over to the stove and starts continuing what I was doing. I walk over to him.

"Now what am I going to do?" I ask him.

"You can make the salad," he says.

When we finish making dinner everyone starts eating.

"That was wonderful," Jay says and everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll show you to where you are sleeping," I say and start to get up.

"Oh no you don't," Louis starts while pushing me back down on my chair.

"I will show them," he continues and I start pouting.

They all walk to their rooms while I walk in the lounge room.

Louis comes down.

"They all decided to go to bed," he says and sits next to me.

He puts his arms around me and I snuggle in his chest.

"Do you want to go to sleep too?" he asks.

I nod and he turns off the TV and picks me up bridal style.

He starts walking upstairs to our room.

When we get upstairs I change into my PJ's and so does he. When we get into bed I put my head on his chest. He puts his arms around me and one of his hands makes its way to my stomach. I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and a smile on my face.