Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Louis POV

We pull up to Louis' house and I go to wake up Ryan from the backseat with Christina.

Louis gets out and waits with Christina before going in.

I open the door and Ryan is asleep on the seat.

"Ryan," I whisper to the sleeping Ryan. He slowly wakes up and looks at me.

"Mamma, are we here?" he asks sleepily.

"Yes sweetie, we are here. Do you want to walk or do you want me to carry you?" I ask him.

He lifts up his arms, signalling he wants me to carry him.

I pick him up and put him on my hip. He snuggles into my chest, falling asleep again.

We walk to the door and Louis knocks.

"OH, THERE HERE," a woman screams from the inside the house.

The door opens and I see a middle-aged woman standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Boobear?" she asks.

"Yes, mum. I'm here," Louis says and hugs his mum. She releases and looks at me.

"Hi, I'm Jay," she says and pulls me into a side hug because of Ryan.

"I'm Aria," I say and side hug her back.

"I'm Christina," Christina says to Jay. She nods and leads us inside.

"This is Ryan, unfortunately he couldn't introduce himself. He's asleep but when he wakes up he will be glad to introduce himself again," Louis says to his mum.

"Ok, is he your child?" she asks me.

"Well, why don't we all sit down and we will explain," Louis says.

"Ok," she says.

I hear loud footsteps up the stairs and 4 girls run down the stairs.

"LOUIS," They all scream and jump on Louis. He falls to the ground laughing his head off.

"Hi," he says and gets up.

"Girls, I would like to introduce my girlfriend, Aria," he says and all the girls look at me.

They see Ryan on my shoulder.

"Aw," they say together.

"Well, I'm Lottie, this is Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy," Lottie says.

"Well, I'm Aria. This little boy is Ryan and that is Christina," I say and point to Christina as I say her name.

"Hi," they say to each other.

"Now, can we all sit down? I want to hear about how you two met," Jay says. We all nod and move into the lounge rom.

We sit down, Ryan in my lap. Christina is on one side of me and Louis on the other side.

"So we found each other when we both went looking for the cure," I start. I tell them about how we first kissed and how I met Christina and how we met Ryan and how he calls Louis and I daddy and mummy. Also how I was the cure.

Ryan slowly wakes up.

"Mamma?" He asks. Everyone awes at us.

"Yes, sweetie. We are inside. Do you want to meet daddy's family?" I ask and he nods and sits up on my lap.

"Hi, I'm Ryan. This is my mummy that is my daddy and she's my sister," he says and points to each of us.

"Hi Ryan, I'm Jay. Louis mum. I'm your other grandmother," she says.

"Yay, Grandma Jay," he says and Jay smiles.

The girls introduce themselves to Ryan and he hugs everyone.