Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Aria's POV

We walk down the path that leads us to Daniella's house. I can see it just a few meters away. Ryan fell asleep on my shoulder and he is snoring softly. He must have been really tired.

When we get to Daniella's house she opens the door and runs into our parent's arms. It's like what happened to me when I finally saw my parents again, only worse!

"Aw, who's the cutie on your shoulder?" Daniella asks me.

"This is Ryan, he got a bit tired on the way here and I picked him up, he fell asleep a few minutes ago" I say.

"Can I put him somewhere?"

"Sure, let's all go inside," Daniella says.

"Put him in here," she says and points to a door next to the one Louis and I stayed in when we were here.

"Louis, can you call Christina to make sure she is ok?" I say and he nods in reply.

Louis' POV

I get out the phone and call Christina.

* Phone call *

"Hello, Aria?" Christina asks from the other line.

"No, actually it's Louis, her boyfriend. She wanted me to call you and see if you are ok," I say.

"Oh, hi Louis. Yes, I'm fine, just that there was an announcement that a cure has been found. I was wondering if that was you two?" she asks.

"Yeah, we found a cure and we are back at Daniella's house, Aria's sister, so we should be back in a couple of days. After that I was planning on talking you all to see my family and to see if they are ok, so if we do would you come?" I ask.

"Yeah, I don't have anywhere to go so I sort of think Aria as my mum. She took me in when no one was around. If Aria's my mum would you be my dad?" she asks me.

"Sure. Well, I got to go and see how Aria's doing with Ryan, bye, love," I say.

"Bye," she replies and ends the call.

* End of phone call *

Aria's POV

I walk in the room but just as I am about to put Ryan on the bed he wakes up.

"Mamma, where are we?" he asks while rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Hi sweetie, we are at your auntie's house," I say.

"Oh, well is it ok if I go back to sleep I am really tired," he asks.

"Sure sweetie," I say.

I kiss him on the forehead but before I can leave he grabs my arm.

"Can you lay wif me?" he asks, cutely.

"Sure," I get in the bed on the other side of him and he puts his small head on my chest with his arms around my waist, barely.

Aw. He is so cute.

"Mamma? Are you a good singer?" he asks.

"Well, I'd like to think so, why?" I ask. I am a pretty good singer if I do say so myself.

"Can you sing me something?" he asks quietly.

"Sure, what would you like me to sing?" I ask him.

"Um, do you know any lullaby's?" he asks.

"Yes, I know one called La Vie En Rose. Your Grandma used to sing it to me when I was your age," I say and start to sing.

When I finish the song Ryan is asleep on my chest and I start to feel very tired so I fall asleep too.