Epilouge

Epilogue

2 Years Later...

Louis' POV

It's been 2 years since the twins first talked and walked.

Wow! Time flies.

The twins are now 3 years old and are Leo is looking more and more like me and Jasmine is looking more and more like Aria.

Ryan is now 6 years old and Christina is 15. Ryan is a very protective older brother to the twins. It is so cute.

Christina has a boyfriend that we have met called Dylan. I turned into the over-protective father and scared the boy half to death when I met him, but he seems like a good boy, he said he will look after Christina and that's all I can ask for.

He's not that bad looking either. Christina is a very beautiful girl too. So no wonder she would have a boyfriend by now.

Aria is still the same woman I met during the apocalypse but is even more beautiful now. Our love has never died. We may have had a few fights now and then but we always come back to each other in the end.

The lads and I are still in One Direction. We are still going strong and the fans are still always there. We were afraid that the fans would grow up and will not be interested when we saw the fans are growing up with us.

Well, we have experienced a lot of things in this lifetime. Now I wonder what will happen with our kid's lives and how they will impact the world. Like aria did with saving us from the apocalypse and me with becoming a world famous singer. I can only be proud of what they become of.

I was broken from my thoughts by Aria walking in the room. She looks happy.

"Lou, I need to tell you something," she says with a small smile playing on her lips.

"Yes, love?" I answer and she walks over and sits next to me on the couch.

"We're having another baby!" she says and I jump on her, attacking her with hugs and kisses.

"This is wonderful!" I yell excitedly.

I put my hand on her belly and lean closer to it.

"Hello in there, I am your daddy and I will love you as much as I love the rest of my family. You will grow up to be a beautiful person, whoever you turn out to be I will be proud of everything you do" I whisper to the belly.

I look at Aria and kiss her quickly. I give her a hug and she snuggles into my chest.

Christina, Ryan and the twins walk downstairs and see aria and I on the couch. They walk over and sit with us.

"Kids, we have something important to tell you," I say to my children.

"Yeah, dad?" Ryan asks.

"How do you feel about another sibling?" Aria asks and Christina squeals and hugs us both. Ryan gets up soon after and hugs us also. The twins look a little confused so I start explaining.

"Leo, Jasmine," I start and they look up at me. "Mummy is having a baby. You will have a sister or brother. You will be an older sibling," I say and they both squeal in delight and hug us.

This is the best life I could ever ask for. Thank god for the apocalypse to start. If It didn't I would have never met Aria and have a beautiful family like this.