Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Louis' POV

We were all siting in the lounge room and we decided to watch a movie with the boys. We started to watch Insurgent when Leo started crying. Aria and I both got up.

"No Aria I will go this time, sit down!" I say.

"Ok, ok," she puts her hands up in surrender and sits down to continue watching the movie. Ryan runs on her lap and she hugs him closer to her chest.

As I am walking up the stairs, Harry starts to get up and runs over to me.

"I'll come," he says and we both walk upstairs.

When we get in the room Leo is crying and Jasmine is siting there looking at her brother crying.

I pick Leo up and rock him back and forth, holding him to my chest.

"It's ok, son," I say in Leo's ear as his crying stops.

He soon falls asleep in my arms and I place him back in his crib. I look at Harry and see him with a small smile on his face looking at Leo and I. I walk to Jasmine and make sure she is ok. I kiss her forehead and she giggles as Harry and I walk out the room.

We walk back to the boys and Aria and I sit next to her and put my arm around her waist. She leans into me and kisses my jaw.

"Love you, Lou," she whispers.

"Love you too, Sweetheart," I whisper and kiss her on the lips.

We watch the movie and we both slowly fall asleep together.

Niall's POV

WOW! Louis has kids and a wife. Did not expect that. They went quiet so I look over to see what happened when I see they have fallen asleep on each other. Aw.

"Harry, Liam," I whisper. "Look at Lou and Aria," I continue and they look over at them. I hear Harry aw quietly and see Liam smile.

"Ok boys, let them sleep," Liam says. He is so Daddy Direction.

An hour later the movie finished and I am so tired. I look at Aria and Lou and see them still asleep. I can feel myself slowly fall asleep as well.