Meeting Them

Justice pov _____

"Justice Lynn Morgan get ur ass out of that damn bed now!!" my mothers voice rang through the hallway. I slowly got up and walked to my walk in closet to find clothes. I finally found clothes for the frist day of my senior year. I chose a red tank top with a flanel shrit and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I go grab my stuff and walk down the stairs to see a text from my bestfriends Abbigail, Jeasica and Mackenzie telling me im driving us to school. So that means i have to leave now i grab the keys to my red range rover and head to their house's. As I pull into the school parking lot I smell the most amzing think ever. It was like cinnamon and watermelons. I shrugg it off thinking its just a girls perfume. As I walk into the buliding to guys eyes dart my way. They growl "mate". Yes i know what that means i am a werewolf.

Austin pov _____

I smell cinnamon and watermelons as Justice and her friends walk in. I notice that Austin looks and me then her and we both growl "mate". As soon as i say that my wolf goes crazy. Justice heard us and walked to get her schedule i sprint to the office to have hers changed by my father who is the principal and Austins so we all have the same classes.