Mating

Alex pov.

    "Babe i know but to complete the mating and get rid of the heat we all three need to have sex at the same time." I said hoping to cheer her up. "How" she asks quietly. Austin jumps in with " why do you think you have two holes babe." when he said that i could fell my cock get harder. Justice smiled and stated "im wet already" i smiled

MATURE
skip if u dont want to read

Alex pov

As soon as she said that I kissed her and she rubbed Austins dick through his pants he lets out a moan that i can tell turned her on. Next thing I realise Zachary wants to take over I look at Austin i can tell Rob has already taken over by his eyes.

Justice pov

Alex let Zach take over and Austin let Rob take over. Zach sucked on my neck and he found it making me moan. I see Rob rip my shirt off and I pull Zachs shirt over his head and I did the same to Rob. I cant do this "I need you both inside of me now!" i moaned as i fell 4 hand pulling my pants off and my red lace thong. I see the boys pull their pants and boxers off. I stand up and push them both on the bed and start giving Zach a bj and messaging Robs dick until he was hard. I see Zach push me off if him and robert and lay me on my side on the bed and lay next to me and shove their now hard 8in dicks into my ass and vagina. I scream in pain then I remeber through the haze that I was still a virgin. The pain quickly turn to pleasure.

Robs pov

We kept fucking her until we had a knot. She came like 12 times before we both had a knot. I got my knot and i realised into her beautifull ass hole. By the look on her face i could tell that Zach had a knot and realised into her when we were done we both ate out her pussy and asshole.

Mature content over

Justice pov we layed there all night before Lilly my wolf came in and said "i cant wait for that to happen again." with a huge ass girn on her snot.