Diner with all the familes

Justice pov.

We have all the familes coming to the pack house for a big family diner. I have the chef making all of it with the help of lile 10 out of 50 maids. I get the twins up and my husbands up. I walk into our room and see them laying on there back. So i take my hands and rub it up against there dicks trough their under ware i here them both moan at the same time. So i stop and loss them both "good morning sleepy headz." I go and get my little girl ready in a baby blue dress and a little blue bow at the end of here fishtail braid. Then i put my little boy in a blue plaid shirt, a pair of kakis with a pair of dark blue high tops. I put them both in the play room and go to walk in my room and here Alex moan "Austin aww hell yeahhh!!" I walk in and see Austin sucking Alexs dick. I strip and kiss Austins neck and rub his dick. Next thing I know i Austin shoves his dick in my ass hole and thrusts fast.

Austin pov

I wake up when i feel a rough hand on my dick and i know it wasnt Justice but it felt so good i open my eyes and see that it was Alex. I moan " aww yeahh" i grab and start sucking on Alexs 8in cock i start gagging and i here him moan " Austin awww hell yeah!!" Then i feel my dick being jerked off but its not Alex then i feel nails the i realize its Justice. I take my dick and i shove it in her tight ass hole and Alex mumbles "Can i enter" i nod and he shoves his dick in her wet pussy that she has been playing with. She moans "AWW HELL YEA I WANT MORE HARDER AND FASTER AWW FUCKK YAAA" She screams and squrits everywhere at the same that Alex and I cum inside her. We pull out and she starts sucking both of our cocks. We cum everywhere again. I love that girl. "We should get in the shower" we all get in and you know what happened next. Alex and I changes into a dress shrit and pants. Justice put on a beautiful blue dress.

Time laps....

We had a great time at dinner.