Heat

Justice pov

After they marked me last night we all three fell asleep cuddiling. I woke up and hoped in the shower . When i got out i heard the boys playing GTA5 on my xbox. I looked at them and went and set on my bed and grabbed all our phones and started taking selfies and posting them on our Twitters and Instagrams. On the last one I tagged all of us in it and put the caption love you both forever. As soon as i posted it my phone blow up with retweets and comments from the pack. "Omg awwwww it hurts" i scream as i fell a fire in my stomach. The boys look at me and then realise something and run over and start to cuddle with me. "What is happening to me!!" i scearmed as it happened again. "Baby girl calm dowm your just in heat." Jake said to try and calm me down. Omg I forgot about heat. "Oh My Fucking God this hurts so damn much how do i get rid of it!!" I screamed my dad came in and said "sweetheart i have something to tell you and i know your in heat and your gonna hate me when i tell you." my dad smile had droped "will you just fucking tell me im already in pain." i say with alot of attitude "ok your mom was hunting and killed by a rouge" as he said that i just cried for what felt like ever after he left on top of heat my mother just got killed.