Drama at work

So as I walked into my work my boss Stormie; A shortish blonde hair, changing eye colors and has the biggest butt girl, she told me that I had to work from 5:30pm-9:30pm. Thank the lord infront start for another 10 minutes. So I went to the back of the bar to the rest room to change in to our work uniform. Our uniform was so shorts with a crop top and cowgirl boots. I went behind the bar to start serving people when I heard a voice I wished I never thought I would hear in a bar. The owner of the voice was Josh and his best friend Logan. As I was about to avoid serving him when Stormie said I had to go serve his table. So something Stormie doesn't know is that, that is my crush. She knows his name and stuff but doesn't know what he looks like. I should tell her but I'll just get it over with.
I walk over to the table and place menu's down for if they want food. "Welcome to Stormie's storm, how may I help you?" I said without looking at them. "We'll have two bud lights and a thing of hot wings." Omg his voice is to die for. I look up and see his face turn into shock. "I will be right back with your alcohol." Well if seeing that didn't upset me then I don't know what can. "Maria what was that you didn't give a compliment like your suppose to!?" My boss said upset. "I couldn't because that's josh my crush" I whispered. Then I headed to tell the cook their order and on my way back I picked up two bud lights.