Police encounters

Maria's POV
After Stormie left with Luke, Charlie went crazy. He started to get red in the face and mumble how Stormie was his and shit, It was creepy. I told Josh and he said to ignore him he's just paranoid. Michael went to the jukebox and played some music. He played Two black Cadillacs by Carrie underwood, him got up on his booth table and started to dance. People were hooting and wooing. "Josh get michael down, we have cameras and he's gonna get caught." I said. Josh stood up and explained to michael what I said. "Fuck cameras let them see me." He said continuing to dance. "Ugh, whatever the bar closes in an hour." I mumbled to myself. I went to the break room and got a pickle out of the jar that had Stormie's name on it, oops. As I went out of the break room almost half the tables had people dancing on them and the servers were trying to stop them but couldn't. "The bar is closing leave!" All the servers shouted including me. People on tables got down and grabbed their stuff and started to leave. Unlike last night, Michael was drunk out of his mind and Joe was sober." Michael Joe and Josh waited for me and the rest to lock up. Once we were done we left to my house. Michael passed out on my couch and joe cuddled to him. Me and Josh went to my room to sleep. As we laid in bed, Josh would slip his arm around me and put it on my stomach under my shirt. Eventually I gave up trying to stop him. Until he slid his arm higher and started to kiss my neck. "Baby stop and sleep." I said actually liking the feeling. "Nah, you like it." He said against my neck. "Mmm." I laid their for a while letting him kiss my neck till I heard police sirens and saw blue lights.

I jumped up and quietly walked to the front door and looked through the peep hole. They were coming to my door and knocked. "Hello officers." I greeted them. "Are you Maria Fatu?" He questioned. "yes sir how can I help you?" I asked. "Well your dad says to were very violent today with him and his girlfriend." He explained. "Ugh, yeah he insulted me by saying I was a whore like my mom, then his girlfriend thing grabbed me and out of reflex I slapped her." I said not missing a detail. "See when he gave up your name and age I thought maybe it was your mom he for mixed up with but he didnt." The officer explained. "He made it like you did it cause you didn't like them or something." The other officer said. "Not the case, I love him but he can't call me and my mom something without me reacting or grabb me from behind and expect me to not do anything." I said yawning. "Have a nice night ma'am." They left and I headed to bed.

Josh's POV
When Maria got back she looked mad. I figured it was time to let her cool off but I wanted to know why the cops were here. I guess I'll ask her in the morning if she's cooled down. I cuddled her and tried to calm her down some. "Goodnight." I kissed her forehead. She cuddled into me slowly drifting to sleep.

We were woken by a loud pleasureful moan. "What?" I sat up and saw the bathroom light on. I went closer and realized it was Joe moaning and Michael saying quiet down. I made a cup of coffee and turned the TV on. Today I planned to find a job so I could held Maria out with stuff. After drinking a few cups of coffee they came out of the bathroom changed and ready for their day. "Well good morning to you to." I said smirking.

Joe realized why I smirked and blushed a deep red. "Mikey he heard." He mumbled into his shoulder. Michael looked at me then at Joe, he just shrugged his shoulders not giving a damn. He came and sat down next to me. "Did you guys know the police came by here last nigh?" I asked them. "Ya, her dad called them here cause she hit him and his girlfriend." Joe explained. "But once she explained what happened the cop understood and left." "That's why she looked pissed off once she came back to the bed." I said more to myself. "Ya, her dad has always been like that, that's why my parents wanted to move because of her dad." Michael explained. "Wow,"

Maria came out of the room and laid across me and Michael on one couch while Joe laid on the other couch. "Good morning sexy beauty." Michael joked. "Shove it." She said. "Actually im the shoved not the one being shoved into." Michael said winking at Joe. "Ew ew ew." Maria looked grossed out. "Joe get your lovely boyfriend." Maria said to Joe. "I would but I'm to sore." Joe said looking at the TV. "Ya babe they had fun in the shower." I said to Maria.

Maria's POV
I wake up and am immediately hit with sexual comments. Not the best way to wake up but I'll live with it. As I laid on Michael and Josh I could see Joe falling asleep. "Michael I think you wore poor Joe out." I said pointing to Joe sleeping. "What can I say... I Can't resist." He chuckled. "Well I'm going to shower." Josh said getting up. "Ok be safe." I said curling up on the spot where Josh sat.

Eventually I fell asleep and so did Joe. Josh woke me up when he was leaving. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To find a job." He said kissing me forehead. "Have fun, I have a doctors appointment at 11am." I said getting up. "Be safe and let me know how it goes." He said before leaving. I got up and decided to hit the shower while Michael and Joe sleep. Once I got out it was almost 10am. I ate a little before writing a note to them then I left.

Josh's POV
I went around looking for places with help wanted signs up. When I didn't find anything I got a phone book and looked for places to work. I found a trimming job working for a guy and we get paid between 50-100 depending on the job, we also get paid every Friday. I decided to call the number they gave me.

"Hello, I saw your ad in the phone book." I said to the guy on the phone. "Yes I'm Greg, what are your professions." he asked. "Well I'm still in high school so in still deciding, but this seemed interesting." I explained. "Well I'll send you the next address we'll be at and we supply the machines and all." He said. "Thank you and see you then." I hung up the phone and made my way home. Once home I noticed the police their and they were talking to Michael and Joe.

"Hey what happened?" I asked the cops. "Well this young man says the girl who lives here went to an doctors appointment but her dad has threatened to hurt her or something but we can't find the dad." The cop explained. "Who told you he threatened her?" I asked. "Michael did." The cop said. "Well I'm positive that he wouldn't hurt her." I reassured him. "Well just in case I'm having a police presence here tonight." He explained. "Ok well we'll be going inside now." I said before going inside with Michael and Joe.