Attitudes

That night I never got an answer, the only thing I did get was a "lets get some sleep." I feel like he isn't ready to commit or admit his feelings toward me or anyone. I woke up the next morning and was still in Josh's arms. I quietly got put of his grip and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I checked my phone and saw that it wasi 8:00am! Were late for school. "JOSH!" I yelled while shaking him. "Ugh what?" He said grabbing my hands. "Were late for school" I said walking over to my closet. "Did you forget yesterday was Friday?" I feel stupid now. I flopped on the bed next to him. Then I remembered that I have to train the new girl at work today. Josh chuckled then turned to face me. "You ok?"
He asked. "Nope, but I will be." I said turning my head his way. I didn't realize how pretty his hazel eyes were until know. "What are you thinking about?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Training the New girl, breakfast." I said messing with his hair. "How about sleep?" He asked pulling me closer. "Maybe." I snuggled into hiss chest. Right as I closed my eyed my phone goes off. I got out of Josh's arms and answered phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey girl." Eve said joyfully. "Why are you calling me at 8 in the morning." I asked sighing. "Because I know Josh is there." I could hear her smirking. "Is that Eve?" Josh asked loudly. "I knew it,I'll let you two be." She said as she hung up. She is so aggravating sometimes but I love her. "What did she want?" Josh asked wrapping his arms around me again. "She wanted to know if you were here since you weren't at your home." I said snuggling into him. "Why'd she ask you?" He asked looking down at me. "Because she saw us leave together." I said closing my eyes.
We fell asleep but we're awoken to his phone ringing. He went to answer his phone while I went and washed my face. I saw that the time was 9:30am. I dried my face and walked out to see Josh sitting on the edge of the bed with a frustrated face. I stood there before I asked "what's wrong?" He just looked at me then walked out to the kitchen. I followed him and sat on the bar. "Josh I can't help if you don't tell me." I said swinging my feet. "Maybe I dont need your help." He said bitterly. I didn't say anything I just walked to my room and searched for clothes. After 10 minutes I picked a light blue top that's said "Alien Queen" and some shorts. I walked out of my room to tell Josh I was taking a shower so he didn't walk in or anything. As I walked out I spotted Josh on the phone. I waited and waited until he got off the phone. Once he did he bypassed me and walked straight to my room. I followed him, "Josh I'm taking a shower so don't go in there please." "I'm leaving to go study." He said slipping his shoes on. "Before you leave can I know why you were so upset." I asked blocking the door. "Its not your business" he said then moved me out the way to leave. "Bye then" I walked to the front door abd waited for him to walk out so I could lock the door. "Bye" he leaned down and kissed me. As he left I closed and locked my door then got in the shower.