why didn't you tell me

Luke's POV:
I was talking to josh and them when one of Stormie's employees asked Maria if she supports LBGT. She said "My best friend Stormie is Bi and My other best friend Micheal is gay so yes of course." I slammed my beer down, every one looked at me as I stormed into the back to see Stormie eating some pizza for her fifteen minute break. I yelled: "why didn't you tell?" Her face scrunched up in confusion as she swallowed Her pizza: "Tell you What exactly?" She asked calmly confused. "That you're bi"- I yelled and her eyes widen before she smiles. "Who told you that?" she asked, laughing as she reached for me but I stepped away from her and she looked hurt.

"So you really are?" - I asked softly, dodging Her question. "Yes but I didn't think it mattered since I lo-like you." - She stutters but Her voice is slightly raised and strong. "Just tell me youre straight and I won't leave"- i basically begged Her, voice soft as I stared at her eyes that went from their usual ocean blue to a startling purple hue, she was pissed. "Fuck off!" She yells at me this time, pushing me into the door. - "I'm not changing for any one...So Just leave!" I quickly leave, pissed off with the vision of her eyes as they changed from that pretty purple hue to a yellow with green flecks. I went to find Maria.

"Why didn't any one tell me that Stormie was bi?" I basically growls from behind Maria. "Because it isn't a big deal." Maria said serving drinks. "Really cause if you knew I didn't know I think someone should have said something." I said pissed off. "Well it isn't our place to tell you, if you truly love her you will understand and not judge her for her sexuality." She turned my way looking me dead in the eye while talking. "Your right I shouldn't care, I guess I'm just mad that she didn't tell me everything about her considering I've known her for over 5years." I admitted.

Before Josh walked asking me if I'm fine. "Yeah, I guess I'll go and apologize to Stormie for making a deal out of nothing." I said sighing and feeling bad. "Yeah I think She'll understand since she loves you." Maria said hugging me. "I hugged her back. I took a slip of my beer before walking into her office. As I opened the door I saw charlie and her kissing.

Stormie's POV:
I can't Believe that mother fucker wants me to be anything other me. And he said he loved me....

I sighed out, putting my hands into my hair as I sat down, blinking unshed tears of frustration. The sound of the break room door opening slowly made me snap my head up, already ready to yell at Luke but it wasn't Luke Who stepped through the door.

"Charlie." I breathed out, seeing the tall, light brown haired boy lock his hazel eyes on me. "What are you doing here? It's not your break." "I over heard What happened." I sighed at his explanation.
"Look Charlie -" but he cut me off. "He should respect you and not make you be something your not." I smiled at him, blinking as I looked back down. "Thanks. " I told him as I felt him settle closed to me.

I looked up at him, his face closer than before. I opened my mouth to say something but was caught off by his lips. I slammed My hands down on his work shirt, his face snapping away from me.

"What the fuck. " I look over only to see a furious Luke in the door way.
Holy shit.