Girls day and clubbing

Maria's POV:
Me, Stormie, and Eve all decided to have a girls day today. I decided to wear a sun dress. While out we decided to have a sleepover at Stormie's house. We all said we would go home and pack a bag then go to Stormie's. I packed a bag and made a note for Josh when he got home. The note said, 'me Stormie and Eve are having a sleepover at Stormie's home. Text you later 💜.' After I made the note I made my way to Stormie's house. Once I got there I saw that Eve was already there. I grabbed my bag locked my car then went inside. "So tonight were going to the club and I don't care what the hell y'all say your coming." Stormie was drinking her latte. "Fine but I'd have to back and get clubbing clothes." I said. "No I got clothes for you if you need them." Eve said to me. "So when are we going?" I asked. "Later tonight like late." We watched some Pretty Little Liars for a while, and ate a bunch of food. We also found out Stormie and a guy named Luke are dating and she made a mistake missing Charlie. Around 7:30pm we decided to start getting ready. In her house she had two bathrooms and a whole body mirror in her room. Her and Eve used the bathrooms while I used her room. (Outfit in media☝)

Josh's POV:
I got home around 4 o'clock and spotted a note on the counter. I took off my shoes a d read the note. Well looks like I'm home alone, or not. I called the guys; Logan and Luke, and we decided to go out to the clubs. We planned to all meet there around 8 o'clock. I put on some jeans and a top along with cologne and brushed my hair. I was ready by 5:30 so I laid around and ate a little. I called maria and she said she and the girls were having fun but I heard Eve in the background don't tell him anything and she said I won't. Now I was curious what was going on but I trusted her so i shrugged it off. 7 o'clock came and I grabbed my jeep keys and made my way to the club. Since it was far from Maria's house I left early. As I was driving, Luke called and asked if I knew if the girls were coming. "I didn't say anything to Maria so I doubt their coming unless Logan said something." I said. "He didn't he says but I heard eve jb the background on mine and Stormie's call singing a song about clubbing." He explained. "Maybe their partying at her house." I said. He hung up and I got stuck in Friday might traffic. I sat in traffic for about 25 minutes and the club was still about 30 minutes away. By the time I pulled into the club it was 8:15pm. I parked my car, locked it and put the keys in my back pocket.

Maria's POV:
By the time all of us were ready it was 9 o'clock. We all took Stormie's truck. On the way there we blasted music and cars beside us gave us weird looks. One person gave us a fucked up face so we flipped them off and they looked offended. We laughed it off and continued blaring music. If you saw us you'd think we were already drunk. We got to the club around 9:30PM. We all went into the club and went straight to the bar. We all got wine coolers, all different flavors. We decided to dance, we looked like lesbians all up on each other dancing but we gave zero fucks. I was going back to the bar for another wine cooler when I bumped into someone, I bumped into Logan. "Sorry." I fast walked to get my drink. I went back to the girls and told them what happened, Stormie said fuck it, Eve went to look for him of course.

Stormie and Maria still danced together and had a group of guys drooling over their dancing. After a while they went to get something stronger than a wine cooler. They saw Eve and Logan grinding on each other. They still had yet to spot Josh or Luke. But after 6 wine coolers they could care less. After a couple hours of bring there Eve left with Logan to get a hotel. Stormie yelled 'use Protection we don't want little babies everywhere.' Eve turned a reddish color and Logan did a ok sign then left. As Maria went back to the bar to sit down, Josh spotted her. "Maria, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm having a girls day, duh." She slurred. Stormie and Luke were grinding together as one. Sometime around 12 Luke took Stormie's car and took her home and planned on getting his car in the morning. Josh took a terrible drunk Maria home soon after.