Finding Stormies Parents Part 1

Stormie's POV
(Saturday evening)

I held a book in my hand, not really reading the words as a knock sounded on my apartment's door. I sighed, setting the book down on my couch and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Luke?" My mouth fell open in shock as I stared up at the tall, dark haired man. The last time I saw him was four hears ago when I was fourteen before he left for college.

"Hey." He smiled, a warm feeling spreading through me at the sight. I missed him. "I got tired of us just calling. I missed your face."

I smiled back as I lightly grabbed his shirt, bringing him into my apartment for a hug. His arms circled around my shoulder as my arm squeezed his torso. His familiar black shirt and jeans made me smile into his chest and I felt his heart pound.

"I need to tell you something." Luke's voice was nervous as I pulled away, keeping My hands on his chest as I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused at his behavior.

"I like you." The rushed words faded away as my name was called.

"Mie...Ormie...Stormie!" My eyes snapped open to the brunette that was calling my name.

"What?" I asked Maria, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. The hotel was right in front of us and I was alone in the truck while every one else went to unpack thier belongings for the night. "Come one let's go inside. Everyone else is already inside." Maria said gesturing to go inside.

"Oh ok." I sighed, following Maria. "You ok?" Maria asked. "Yeah." I smiled at her. "Ok, What time should we leave in the Morning?" Maria asked opening the door. "Around seven. I want to get there by noon tomorrow." I told the brunette, walking into the hotel.

(Third POV)
The two girls walked to the elevator, the room on the third floor, and pushed the number three button. "Ok, hopefully we don't have to take to many stops on the way." Maria said waiting to get to the room. "Same. I just want to get there and get the answers I need." The blonde told Maria, putting her hands behind her.

"Yea what if they want to take you back will you let them?" Marja asked looking at her. "If I know that they never gave me up then yeah. But if they didnt, then no." Stormie said as the elevator doors opened, showing Luke's tall stature. "There you are.". Luke said to Stormie.

"Yup." The blonde smiled at him, walking out with Maria. "No hugs or kisses?" Luke pouted as Maria laughed. "Aw, come here you big baby." Stormie opened her arms wide, a half smile on her face as Maria laughed some more. "Yay." Luke cheered happily. Stormie laughed as the taller man picked her up and she placed a kiss on his cheek as he hugged her.

Luke hugged her before spinning with her. "Luke, she's not a rag doll." Jason laughed, his girl friend, Jacklyn, perched under his arm as he watched the young couple. "I know." Luke said sitting her down. Jason smiled at his sister as Luke took her hand in his, pulling them to the rooms and Jason moved out of the way. The hotel room had two rooms, a living room and two bath rooms. Since it was off the beach you could see the blue water from the windows.

"No sex!" Michael yelled to them as Jason glared. "This is What I get for hanging out with teenagers." Jason grumbled and Jacklyn laughed. "Aw is poor Jason upset." Maria teased jumping on Josh's back. Jason shook his head, a smile on his face as Jacklyn pulled to one of the rooms.

"I'm hungry." Joe complained to Michael while he unpacked. "Same!" Stormie yelled as she jumped onto Michael's back, putting her head in the crook of his neck and wrapping her limbs around him. "How do u order room service?" Josh asked them.

"You use the phone, Josh." Stormie said in a monotone, sarcastic voice as she looked at Josh on Michael's back. "But what number do I use?" He asked them dumbfounded. "Look at the paper beside the phone, Josh Josh. It says it on there." Stormie gave him a 'you fucking dumbass' look. "And I thought I was dumb." Maria mumbled jumping off his back and jumpinf on the couch.