Mysterious Notes PT.2

I walked over to the nature trail and spotted the first heart. I saw about twenty hearts before I got to the end of the trail. At the end of the trail I saw Stormie with her Frappuccino and a note. "Your apart of this to?" I asked her. "Yup, well here's your note." "Thanks." I hugged her and then read the note. U like how I had ur family to give u a note? Well the next note is at yr car. Yes your own car its in the parking lot. Have fun. I walked to the parking lot and spotted my car. Wow, I need to lock the doors next time. The note was stuck to my driver side mirror. I didn't have people break in ur car, they towed it. Drive your car to the lake. Their u will find another family member.

Josh's POV:
"Hey, I just gave her the note. And she's at the moment getting in her car." Stormie told me. "Ok well then she's heading to the lake then to the beach where I am at." I told her. "Ok well I'm going to get another Frappuccino, see u later." Stormie then hung up. So if Maria's heading to the lake that means she'll be putting her bikini under her dress and heading to the beach. I can't wait till I see her. (Bikini is at the top). I was in a shirt and a pair of swim trunks. The shirt was white and said swag.
Maria's POV:
At the lake I was told to put on a blue bikini under my dress and I did just that. The bikini fit just perfectly and was a beautiful color. I then made my way to the beach just as the note said to. I got go the beach around 4:30pm. The sun was still up and it was chilly but I liked it. I saw candles in a line and decided to follow them. Once I got to the end I saw a table with two plates of spaghetti and in between the plates were 2 glasses, a bottle of wine and a candle in the middle. I didn't see nobody near. I looked around until I noticed a note on a chair. I grabbed the note and it read U made it now turn around. Confused u turned around and saw a very handsome Josh.