random surprise

I unlocked my door then walked inside. Once I fit inside and closed the door, someone said "listen to me." I was scared. I knew that voice but I couldn't put my tongue on it. "Who are you?" I said walking toward the light switch. "Me only your aunt Kaylee." Then I turned on the lights and saw my Aunt Kaylee.  I ran and hugged her. "How'd you know I lived here?" i asked happily.  "Your mom told me when i came to visit the house." she said sitting down. "Are you and Eve still friends?" she asked. "Of course we are." i said answering my ringing phone. "Maria it's Eve, Josh is in the hospital come fast." she said before hanging up. "aunt Kaylee i have to go." I said walking to the door. "Why?" she asked. "Josh is in the hospital, you can stay I'll explain later." i said before getting in my car and leaving.

  Once i got to the hospital i saw Eve and Logan. "EVE!" i said running to her. "What happened?" i asked sitting with them. "As far as we know he was hit with a car but they said the car wasn't going faster than 20MPH." Logan stated while holding Eve's hand. "Is he going to be okay?" i asked scared. "Before you got here they said he was conscience but they needed a detective and doctor to talk to him." Eve stated. "Who did it?" i asked biting my lip. I was so scared that he wasn't going to remember me and i don't know why. "We don't know but who ever did called the cops then fled." Logan said right before the doctor came out. "Good news, he just has a minor concussion, but he kept asking if a girl named maria was here." he said confused at the end. "That's me." i spoke up. "Well you guys can see him but two at a time at the most." the doctor said before walking off. "You two go in I'll go last." i said ushering them on. They looked at me before walking into the room. They were in there for about ten minutes before coming out. "You look happy." i said standing up. "He thinks mom is here and not you, so when u go in he'll be surprised." Eve said happily. "Go now." Logan said before sitting with eve.

As i walked in i saw him looking at his phone sadly. "Hey tough guy." i said smiling. "Maria when did you get here." he asked shocked. "for a good 15 minutes." i said sitting on the chair next to his bed. "Eve lied to me then." he said sighing. "I know she told me." i said looking around the room. "Maria I'm sorry about what happened at the bar and for agreeing to break your heart but Jake dared me to and i dont back out of dares."  He said looking down. "It's fine i guess." i said fidgeting my hands in my lap.