Dared To

After I got out of the shower I went and made some toast. I ate my toast when Eve called me. "Hey Maria." Eve said. "Hey, what are you up to." I asked chewing my toast. "Um.. wondering why Josh is mad." She said assuming I knew. "I wish I knew he left my place mad and looked frustrated." I said putting my phone on speaker. "One sec I have to let Logan in." I heard her put the phone done, then heard Logan yell "Where's Josh?!" Eve hated to be yelled at so I knew she was scared. "U-upstairs." She replied before rushing to the phone. "Eve can we go to the nall?" I asked trying to get her out the house. "Yeah can you met me at my house?" She asked. "Yeah I'll be there soon." I hung up grabbed my shoes, key, and phone, pulled my hair in a bun then got inside my car.
Once I got to Eve's I noticed Logan was still here. I left everything in the car then rushed inside. I opened the door to Eve in a corner, while Logan and Josh yelled in the kitchen. "EVE!" I only yelled so she could hear me. She looked up and rushed to me. Then Josh walked out of the kitchen. "Maria what are you doing here?" He seemed shocked to see me. "I came to save Eve, since you forgot she hates yelling." I had an attitude with him because of the way he acted at mine and then scares his sister my best friend. "Oh my god in sorry eve I didn't mean to." He said. "Well before I let you break Maria's heart I'll tell her, unless you want to." Eve said wiping tears away. "What are you talking about Eve?" I asked her scared. "Josh tell her before I do." Eve said while Logan came and slung his arm around her. I think eve forgot to mention her and Logan were together. "Maria, I was dared to do what I did this morning, I didn't mean anything I did, except the storming off and all." Josh said rubbing his neck. I couldn't believe it, I was played. I knew if I didn't leave I would break down. I ran out the door and into my car. I drove until I got to the park. The park is were I escape life and it's problems. I sat on a swing and just cried. The one dude I liked turned my world upside down.

Josh's POV:
I couldn't believe I did it. I thought I would feel good if I broke her heart but I feel like I was stabbed in the heart with a knife. Maybe agreeing to Jake's dare. Yes, Jake her co-worker. Me and him have known each other forever but him and Maria don't get along as much since maria is the 'better worker' as he says. So he dared me to break her heart dune he knew she liked me. Eve stood there with Logan's arm around her. I still didn't like them as a couple but whatever I have to make it up to Maria.
That night I went to the bar, Maria's job. As soon as I walked in Stormie; the owner, smacked me. I knew I deserved it, I just walked away and toward Jake. "Hey man, I heard you broke her heart." He said smirking. "Yeah and I feel terrible." I said looking around for her. "What do you mean?" He asked dumbfounded. "I'm done with you Jake you made me break her heart and because of it Eve's mad and Maria hates me. You ruined it, I agreed because I didn't know I'd hurt her as much because I didn't think she actually like me." I was mad and he knew it but he said something anyway. "Why would you like her, she ugly and a slut, I mean come on dude you can't really think she's beautiful." Right then I lost it and punched him.

Did you like how I added Josh's POV? I think I'll do his POV more so you know what's going through his mind.