I Love You Too

Luke's POV
"What the fuck!? " I growled as I saw Charlie forcefully kissing Stormie. Her hands, though small, slammed down on his torso and he was ripped away from her plump lips. Her eyes were a yellowish green like last time as she turned her face to me.

"Luke." Her eyes went to a light bluish-purple. "What do you think you're doing." My voice was a growl as I stepped closer to Charlie Who was pushed behind Stormie. "Luke, stop. " Her hand pressed flat on My chest as she protected Charlie. "it didn't mean an thing. "

"The fuck it did. " I growled out, making a move to grab Charlie but Stormie pushed him out of the way. "Why are you protecting him!? " I yelled at her, watching the lights catch in her white-blonde hair.

"Because he didn't want me to change my self!" She yelled back and I rolled my eyes, making her even more pissed. "So you decided to kiss him!? " I knew that wasn't What happened but it slipped out.

Her eyes widen into a yellowish green before narrowing at me."You really think that? " She practically growled, then pushed me out of the break room.

Every one was starring at the short blonde who barley went to My upper chest and the man she pushed. "Stormie. " I grabbed her hand, making her stop as we were in the middle of the bar now. "I love you, okay? I'm sorry I was acting like a-" "cock shovel? " she smiled slightly as her eyes went back to a bright bluish -purple.

"Yes." I breath out, smiling at her. "forgive me. " She nodded and I flung My arms around her tiny body as it came off the ground a few inches. "I love you too. " She smiled up at me and I heard a bunch of awes squeals,looking around as I put her back down on the ground.

Maria's POV
I waited for Luke and Stormie to come out of the break room nervously. I really hoped he would have fixed their relationship. As I turned my head I saw Stormie's little figure push Luke's out of the break room. I saw him grab her hands once they were in the middle of the bar, Josh, Michael, and Joe came running up to me ready to protect Stormie. Just as I thought something bad was going to happen He said he loved her for the first time. He apologized but didn't have a word to describe how he was acting so Stormie buted in. He asked for her forgiveness and she excepted. I was so happy I started to fan girl kind of.

Stormie started blushing and said she loved him to. They kissed for a few before people went back to doing what they were doing before. All the servers when back to serving but Charlie looked extremely sad. "Hey Charlie what's wrong?" I asked. "I thought I could comfort Stormie and not hurt her but I kissed her and Luke yelled at her." He admitted. "Charlie is you knew toy probably couldn't resist why go in there" "because I wanted to be a good friend but I now know I fucked up Luck hates me." He groaned. "Well he has a right but maybe you should keep your distance so he doesn't hit you." I kindly said.

Every once and awhile I would catch Luke glaring towards Charlie and I'd mumble for Charlie to move and do something else. Eventually Stormie and Luke left to go somewhere private. We all know what's going down tonight. *wink wink*

Stormie's POV'
I drew away from his lips, looking around and seeing people starring before continuing What they were doing.

After a few drinks, Luke's almost constant arm around my waist tightening every so often and the fact that I wanted to go home, I whispered that we should head to My apartment into Luke's ears.

He kissed my neck back as a sign that he agreed and we headed our way out, saying good bye to every one. I led the way back to the car but not before Luke pushed me up against it. Luke started at my cheek whispering that he was sorry before going down to my neck.

"Luke." My hands pushed into his hair, pulling slightly and getting a moan out if him as he did to me. "Apartment." He drew away, slowly, and looked at me before kissing me and then smiling. "Im driving. " I roll My eyes at him as he laughs, getting into the car.

My apartment was only a few blocks away, in a brick building on the top floor. By the time I was out of the car, Luke was already waiting and brought himself to my height to kiss me. I kissed back running my hands up his arms to his hair as he griped my thighs, bringing up onto his torso and against the car. I moaned into Luke's mouth, biting down on his lip. Before I noticed it we were in my apartment.

My back banged against the wall and I sucked in a startled moan as Luke detached him self away from me, pulling my tight shirt, leaving me in my bra and tiny shorts. He pulled me up further so he could could get closer to my collar bone and exposed cleavage from my lace bra.

I scratched at his back, pulling his shirt up. He got the hint and took it off in a swift motion before yanking my pants down. "Holy shit. " I breathed out a broken moan as he pushed his hips into mine. Luke grunted in response, carrying me to my bedroom.

"I love you. " He whispered in a growl as he pushed me into the bed, my hands going down to his pants to take them off. "I love you. " I bit back at everything else comes off.

It was slower, deeper, more passionate than our other times and I found my self biting his shoulder more than a few times. It was dizzining, the world seemed go blur as our hands joined together and colors seemed to explode behind My mind.

We were a sweaty, panting mess wrapped up in cream colored sheets and each other. Luke's hands trailed softly down my back as I rested My head on his naked chest.

"Stormie." I was startled out of my peaceful serenity at the sound of his deep voice. "Mmm?" I looked up at him.

"Ever thought about living together?" He asked me, face still facing the ceiling as his hand continue to trial down my naked back. "What do you mean?" I asked back, getting on my elbows to face him better.

"I mean-" He stops, looking at me for the first time. "I want to move in." What?
___________________________________
Big shout out to BarbieNamedBlondie for writing most of these last two chapters and helping me with the character book. Without her I would be clueless on these last chapters. Love you