Unusal meeting

Maria's POV'
After yesterday when Stormie asked who Lisa was, I felt the urge to have the meet without going to loss and Logan's house. A little after I woke up I called Eve and told her to bring Lisa by for a visit. She said she would around noon or so.

I then called Stormie, "Hey are you busy around Noon?" "I don't know why?" She asked. "I wanted you to try this cake and see if you like it since I made it before Michael and Joe eat it all." I lied because I know how she normally doesn't like to meet new people. "Ya sure babe, love you." She said. "Love you to." I hung up.

I got showered and set out the cake on the cake stand thing I had. It was chocolate cake with Vanilla icing and jacked up iced flowers I tried to make. Michael and Joe woke up and I asked them to take my car to go buy some food for my apartment. Of course they said they would so they could also show off their love. I made a long list and fave them $75 to buy the stuff.

They shower separately this time and got dressed. By the time they were ready it was 11:15-11:29. I finished a little cleaning before they got their because I hadn't really had the time to clean. Once I sat down and drank some water it was five till 12. Right as I opened my front door, Stormie pulled up. "Hey, the cakes on the counter, you know where everything is so.." I said looking outside hoping eve would hury. Stormie was getting a huge piece thankfully I planned on making a vanilla cake with chocolate icing and vanilla flowers tonight.

As I turned Netflix on, I saw Eves car pull up. Her and lisa stepped out. "Where's your car and why is Stormie's Car here?" Eve asked confused. "Come inside and you'll see." I let them in and Stormie was stuffing her face with my cake. "Stormie meet Lisa, Lisa meet Stormie." I said as Stormie swallowed her food. nice to meet you." Lisa shyly nodded her head.

Eve kinda rolled her eyes at Stormie when Stormie talked and it pissed me off. The only reason she rolled her eyes was because of Stormie's sexuality. Same with Michael since he was gay she didn't really like him. It made me mad because when me and her got drunk we acted Luke lesbians but she hates them.

Stormie's POV
(This Morning)

"Stormie, baby, wake up." I felt some ones lips on my neck, recognizing them as Luke's as his large, warm hands flatten over my stomach.

"Mmm." The sound softly escapes my lips as I widened my eyes open, the sun light from the windows of the living room blinding me. "Why?" I whine.

"It's eight and I have to be at the company." Luke's lips whispered in my ear, the touch tickling me.

I roll over onto the flat expanse of his naked chest, looking up at him. My hair was a curly white-blonde mess and I'm sure I didn't look that good either.

"You look cute when you're sleepy." Luke smiled down at me and I rolled my eyes, plopping my head down on his warm chest. "And you're eyes are this pretty grey that I only see in the morning."

"Mission accomplished. My ego is boosted." I told him, my head still on his chest.

He pulled me up as he sat up, smiling at me and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I love you." He told me and my lips curled into a tiny smile. "I love you. Now go get ready for work!"

I pushed him slightly, laughing as he almost fell back. I got off of him, searching for his shirt to put on since the bar doesn't open till late afternoon on Monday.

A few minutes later I was making eggs in Luke's shirt, it going down to my knees almost, as Luke got dressed in our room.

Our room...

"Didn't know that making eggs could make you smile like that." Luke's voice in front of me broke my thoughts.

He was leaning over the counter that separated the kitchen from the living room. He was wearing a suit.