Crazy Gay Bestfriend attack

Maria's POV
Today me and Michael planned to go to lunch together without Josh or Joe. I had to be at work around 5pm so we were going to go to lunch around 1pm then shop for a little bit. We promised to bring Joe and Josh Starbucks coffee back. I went and got ready for my day put with my best friend while Josh complained about having nothing to eat. "Babe we just went shopping yesterday," I paused to sneeze. "So we have plenty." "No we don't. We don't have pizza anymore." He whined."I didn't agree to date a whinny 17year old." I walked over to him. "Well I didn't agree to date someone who didn't have a stack of pizza laying around." He argued. "Calm down now, pizza isn't healthy so I wouldn't have it around here." I defensively said. "But you have cake here." He rolled his eyes. "I know u didn't roll your beautiful eyes at me." I said. "Oh but I did. What are u gonna do.?" He smirked. "Hmm I think I'll leave early to go to lunch." I smirked. He pulled me into him and said,"I don't think so." I pecked his lips, "but I do." "No, no, no." He shook his head. I kissed him again till he let go of me. "Maria stop making out and let's go." Michael yelled from the living room. "Babe stop yelling." Joe groaned. "Sorry." Michael kissed joe before walking in the kitchen. "You ready?" He asked me. "Yes I am."

Josh's POV
Since Michael and Joe have been here, Maria has been very loving and touchy lately. Not that I don't love it but its not like her. I called Eve and asked her if she knew because she's a girl. "I don't know maybe she wants to make Michael and them jealous." She guessed. "I don't know, but it started the night you came over." I was so confused by her actions. Maybe she was on her monthly thing. Eve had to go help my mom and said she'd think and if she comes up with something she'd text me. I called Top Dogz and they were to order a pizza to the place. Joe and me decided after we ate we'd play Cod and have a few drinks. At around 3 Pm Maria and Michael showed up and me and Joe had drank atleast 6 beers each. "Joe you know how you get when you drink." Michael said. "Can we get a hotel for the night Mikey?" Joe fluttered his eye lashes to him. "Maria why haven't you said anything?" I asked Maria. "I have to get ready." Was all she said before walking away. Women these days. Michael told me he was going to go hang out at Maria's work so he didn't fight with Joe. " OK and I'll make sure Joe doesn't drink anymore." I whispered in his ear.

Josh and Joe had two more beers while Michael and Maria were still there. After lunch Maria didn't feel to well but she still went to work. Michael only wanted to hang at her work was 1. To make sure she's ok, 2. Talk with Stormie since he hasn't seen her in a while. Maria begged him not to say anything to Josh so he didn't he just made an excuse. Maria was done early so they left so she didn't have to talk to Josh. She was done by 4pm so she went in a hour early. She when and got Stormie to see Michael. She blindfolded Stormie and walked her to Michael. When she unblindfolded her Stormie screamed shocked to see him. "Calm down fiesty." Michael joked. "I am I am." She hugged Michael so hard he looked like he was going to explode. Josh and Joe passes out from drinking so much around 7pm. Maria started ti feel better as she worked. Maria got off work around 10pm and got home around 10:30pm. Michael carried a sleeping Joe to her car and she drove them a hotel. Once she got back she woke Josh and could see it in his eyes that he was horny to see her in her uniform. "You should where that more often baby." He said still kinda drunk. "Josh your drunk go back to bed." She said lightly pushing him on the bed before going in the bathroom to change. Josh quickly passed back out and started snoring. Maria kissed him lightly then got in bed. She woke up moaning to see Josh kissing on her neck. "B-b-baby stop I'm tired." She stuttered. Joe was currently being tied up before having a butt plug shoved in him. Joe was stuck like that till Michael got back from the porn store to buy toys. Michael took about 2 hours, thirty to get their and thirty to get back.
____________________________________
I'll be making a book on the characters and their personality plus their looks. Hopefully you guys and girls will like it as much as this book.