A Relationship??

Josh and i talked for a llittle bit before he said he was tired and wanted to sleep. Once i said bye i walked out  and to the cafeteria i found Logan and eve chatting and laughing to each other. i sat next to them and told them that josh went to bed. "So the cops said they are gonna check the street cameras and see if they can spot the driver or not." Logan said holding Eves hand. "Hopefully they do." I responded before going and getting a Pepsi from the vending machine.

Josh's POV:                                                                                                                                                                                 After Maria left my hospital room i tried to sleep.  But i couldn't sleep because she was running through my mind that she actually cared about me. After all i did to her she actually cared still, why does she though? Was Eve right when she said that Maria liked me still? Ugh im so lost and now i have a headache. I rang the nurse bell and the nurse came in. "Do you have something for a headache?" She brought me a ibuprofen and some water.  i eventually fell asleep thankfully. When i awoke i spotted Stormie, Maria's boss reading a magazine in a chair. "Hello?" i said to her. "Hey there, um I Maria is at work but i came to tell you what she told me." She said putting her magazine down. "Why can't Maria tell me tomorrow?" i asked her. "Well because from what your sister said to me i know you like her and she doesn't want you to know." She responded. "Well yeah i have a little feelings for her." i said to her. "So earlier me and Maria talked and she said she didn't know why but she still likes you alot and is scared that if you found out you'd make fun of her." She said to me. "And since your accident shes afraid your minor concussion will become major and you'll forget her, but more the less she's scared." She continued. "How can she still like me after what josh had me do?" i questioned out loud. "Shes a very forgetting and forgiving person, she'll forgive you for almost anything and forget it as long as shes treated." She said to me. "But i havent treated her right i've used her." I admitted to her. "Well you shouldnt question it because then it can change but to get her to think different you should prove that you like her the way she likes you. And i will help you as long as you dont her again." She said looking at me straight in the eyes. "I promise i wont hurt her intentionally." I promised becaus  i meant it. "OK well get rest and i'll help you tomorrow." she then left.

Maria's POV:                                                                                                                                                                                         Once i got to work Stormie asked me what happened and why the cops escorted me here. I explained the whole story even my feels because she's family to me and i trust her with eveything in me. She told me not to worry and everything would be fine. But how is she so sure? i was so lost but i got to work and 'Accidently' spilled beer on Jake. I was so mad that he would do such a thing but whatever i have other things to worry about than him. Stormie left like thirty minutes after we talked and i dont know whhy. she was gone for about two hours, by the time she got back it was 8:45Pm and we had about an hour of work left before the bar closed. Eve and Logan had already stopped by the bar and wished me luck then left. "Where did you go?" i asked her. "I had to go talk to some people." She said before helping around the bar. Jake told her about me 'accidentally' spilling beer on him. She laughed and told him he shouldnt have been in my way.