Chapter 4

Niall's POV
"Niall what's wrong with you? You're our star striker yet you didn't even strike!" Coach yelled into my ear at the end of our qualifying match for the schools league. Thankfully we have another chance to try to qualify."Olivia, come 'ere. Knock some sense into your 'boyfriend'. Do better next time Niall!"

Olivia consoled me by saying how wonderful and hot and... You get the idea I was. Honestly, I don't deserve those compliments but I suddenly felt power. I wrote a song, man I love music so much yet I'm a jock... Those worlds don't meet.
Drag me down
I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
I've never seen it look so easy
I've got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat
Baby you're my only reason

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
The shell of a man who could never be his best
If I didn't have you I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone
Yeah

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody nobody
Nobody can drag me down

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
I've never seen it look so easy
I've got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat
Baby you're my only reason

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left(nothing left)
The shell of a man who could never be his best(be his best)
If I didn't have you I'd never see the sun(see the sun)
You taught me how to be someone
Yeah

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody nobody
Nobody can drag me down

I haven't really got the ending but I could get daddy to help me. He was epic at music when he was younger. Or dad. LILO always worked as a team. Since I'm 14, my dads allowed me to go to a party with Olivia. Too bad Zayn can't go, he's a party animal. I didn't want Zayn to be punished because I must have done something to make him hate me. He can't just start to despise me suddenly after we've been living together for a really long time.
Flashback
" Zaynie do you promise you'll be my best friend forever?"
"Of course Nialler."
End of flashback
We did everything together, he looked after me in primary school, he played with me after school everyday. What happened? I miss my old Zaynie because he was so loving and kind;he was the best big brother ever.
I styled my hair into a quiff then I had to choose:black ripped skinny jeans or grey? Eventually I chose the black jeans with my hollister top. I knew Olivia was going to wear hollister so I thought I would too. Is that weird? Oh well...

Zayn's POV
There's gonna be a Shearan party! Ed throws badass parties and I'm not gonna miss this one. I hope there won't be any small fry there, that would ruin my plans with Perrie;). My plan is to sneak out of my window(it's on the bottom floor) out of the garden then onto the alley. Garner might be there... Garner is this guy that tried to steal Perrie from me then beat me up. Niall punched him for me because I was too weak. He was such a lovely brother until I wrecked it but as much as I want to mend our friendship, my reputation for being truly mean will be damaged. Not even Niall can make me hurt my reputation, I will stay strong till I die. I don't really have a future, I mean I get all Es and Ds on good days. So I'm not going to Uni and my last resort is to get a job. I would have to actually work! Nah my dads are loaded so they're gonna give me my cash. Now I'll start getting ready.
"5 shots and a beer. I'll be back for more" I asked the bartender slurring my words. After I drank it all down, I saw Niall! Niall he's the small fry. Oh well... LiLo won't be here. Time to get this PARTAY STARTED! Well I hope that girl didn't get pregnant after that! If she did I would probably step up to the job. Actually being a dad would be good for me. And yup she just texted me. Zayn's gonna be a daddy.
"ZAYN! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!"
"Erm..."
"YOURE GROUNDED UNTIL U HAVE A CHILD!"
"So for 8 months..."
"OMG!UNTIL UR KID HAS KIDS"
"Fine!"
OMG IM GONNA BE A GRANDPA!" Louis was so excited. I thought he would be angry but I suppose that's one less adult to deal with; only Liam now.

Louis' POV
OMG IM GONNA BE A GRANDPA! How is Harry gonna be an uncle, he's 3 for gods sake. And who is Ariana, the mum of Zayns kid, I don't think they're dating. Oh well, I'm gonna take good care of that baby. I swear I will not drop it more than 5 times. Maybe 10?

A/N
Kind of a crap rushed chapter but it is longer than normal which is epic😀