Chapter 13

Nialls POV

THIS IS CRAZY.... MY LATEST PICTURE OF ME AND OLIVIA ON INSTAGRAM GOT OVER 500,000 LIKES. OMG IM FANGIRLING... FANBOYING? I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE. HOW THE HELL AM I ALREADY THIS FAMOUS. WMYB HAS ONLY BEEN OUT FOR LIKE 3 HOURS! THE WORLD IS CRAZY...

Girls these days...

I've already got 10 bloody marriage proposals but the only person I'm interested in is Olivia. I'm surprised she's not angry at all these teenage girls who 'love me'. I don't think she actually cares. I'm so thankful to have such a understanding girlfriend.

I love my fans. The tweets I've received are absolutely amazing and super supportive although there are a lot of haters...

Harry's POV (I feel sorry for Hazza coz I haven't rlly included him...)

At nursery no one plays with me except a boy called Thomas. He's the Ginger Ninja and I'm Princess Harry. In our game I'm stuck inside a tower like Rapunzel! There are lots of evil people that try and attack me (Stan Lucas in particular!). Thomas saves me.  And then we live happily ever after in my tower until someone else evil comes and the story of my life repeats :).

But now Nialler's famous all of these girls from bigger classes come to talk to me. They ask me if they can come and meet my brother. I say ok he's coming to pick me up. When Zaynie comes to pick me up, they ask where Niall is. I said that I don't know but that Zaynie is my brother too. Then they pushed me into the mud and Zaynie said a naughty word to them. Something that sounded a bit like witches. Witches are evil. Its a shame that Thomas had already gone home. Thomas is coming round to my house tomorrow. Everyone else is a meanie head.

Louis' POV

Oh I'm so proud of Niall. CAN YOU BELIEVE HE GOT ME OVER A MILLION FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!!! But he has also brought pride to our family. Not like Zayn hasn't brought us pride. With his new DAUGHTER WITH A ONE NIGHT STAND!!! I mean, Gigi Hadid sounds like a nice girl but you know... I'm disappointed with him. Skye is an ADORABLE baby though. And Skye's taking our last name: Paynelinson.

Back on the subject of Niall, he's using one of his middle names as his stage name: Niall Horan. On Wikipedia (yes I actually googled my own son. OH and his family too...), Niall comes up as: Niall James Horan Paynelinson. The rest of us are: Louis William Tomlinson/Paynelinson, Liam James Payne/Paynelinson, Zayn Javadd Malik Paynelinson and Harry Edward Styles Paynelinson. Because my kids are adopted, we put their original surname as their 2nd middle name. Me and Liam thought that was a way to incorporate their history  into their current lives,  isn't that cute??? Yeah it is. Adorable even.

Zayn's POV

At 09:32 on the 10th August (the same day Niall released his first single), Skye Niamh Malik Paynelinson (A/N OMG OMG OMG NIAMH IS A NAME. THE SHORTENING FOR NIAM HORAYNE!!! IM DEAD!!!) was born. The name Skye was my idea. I think its a really peaceful and pretty name for a VERY pretty girl. Niamh, I dunno that was Gigi's idea. Malik because that my real last name (yes Louis has told us about our names. Several times actually. And Paynelinson, well its my last name so... yeah.

Skye has been a quiet baby so far, I'm not sure how long that's gonna last though... I can wait to watch her grow older.

A/N  right now I'm completely fangirling over the name Niamh. its a beautiful name. it really is. anyway idk why wattpad is doing this with the bold lettering, but i'll just continue... I hope you vote and comment and thank you so much to the people that vote (not you guys from skl tho) but everyone else so thanks so much xx

-Olivia