Chapter 19

Niall's POV

I can't believe that bïtch Ed Sheeran. He was the one who made me famous, and I respect that, but seriously, the tweet he sent was absolutely absurd.

 He was the one who made me famous, and I respect that, but seriously, the tweet he sent was absolutely absurd

How dare he. He is an ungrateful jerk, and as you can see I unfollowed him. My response was:

That guy has crossed the line

That guy has crossed the line. It's not my fault he looks like a red duck. Wait, that's offensive to red ducks. See his tweet, I have around 5 times more retweets and likes. Who's more popular now, red duck. Syco have dropped Ed from the label and the media are going crazy! I'm very lucky that the media and my fans are so supportive of me. It hurts that your idol wishes you dead, but ya know, Ed Sheeran is no good.

Daddy will be so disappointed in Ed. I mean, they were best friends, and Dad, he will never forgive that jerk, and for a good reason too. I am quite sad. He was such a genuine guy, but really he's a jealous jerk. I hope he knows I return the hate he feels for me back at him.

But look on the bright side, after being in the business since he was 12, he only has 1/2 a million followers while I have a million followers. #lameo.

Louis' POV

Poor Nialler. Ed was my best friend, and I thought he was really supportive of my little baby, but unfortunately he has a problem with more talented people.

Harry's POV

Skye is being annoying. She take Zaynie and I want budder back! Today I get big box and put Skye in. I send it to Uncle Lukey. Bye bye Skye. NiNi got home yesterday and when I was about to seal the box he came in.

'Hazza, what are you doing baby?' NiNi asked me

'Buh bye Skye hello Zaynie!'

'Why bye bye Skye?'

'Skye steal Zaynie from Hazza. Zaynie no play cars with Hazza. Or hide and seek. NiNi always on holiday and Dad is at work. Only Daddy plays with Hazza now!'

'Oh Haz. NiNi will come home every weekend. Then we can play lots and lots of games Hazza! Skye is only a baby and Zaynie is her Daddy. Skye's Mummy is bye bye. Zaynie will still play with you, and let me have Skye now Haz.'

'Ok NiNi. Pinky promise that you'll play with me??'

'Pinky Promise.'

A/n hello guys! I'm refreshed after not writing for ages! Updates will come quicker and I hope that I haven't lost too many readers. 1K is amazing!!! I'm sorry if I offended any Sheerios but honestly, I don't like that guy. Byeee and I love u guys. Please vote and comment and after this book is finished there will be a new book up.

Preview of new book, 'Eyes'

Nouis, Niam and Ziam (bxb)

Everybody has a different eye colour to Niall, except his 'soulmate' Louis Tomlinson. In this world, your one and only soulmate has the same eye colour as you, but what if destiny is challenged, by the colours that you least expect.

Niall Horan is married to Louis Tomlinson, both with their crystal blue eyes. Their daughter Hailey has electrifying pink eyes whereas their son Mason has subtle orange eyes with hints of yellow. When you meet your soulmate, you're supposed to feel an unbreakable connection but Niall never felt that.

Liam Payne is engaged to Zayn Malik, with their chocolate eyes. Liam is pregnant with a boy who will be called Jordan. The ultrasound shows grassy green eyes.

The so-called 'destiny' has never been challenged ever before by anyone, but will there be exceptions? Find out in "Eyes"