Chapter 17

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 900 READS!!! U GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS EVER (YOU GUYS ARE PIES). DW PIE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Louis's POV

I just saw Liam's cover of Niall's single on Olivia's channel. He is so sweet and now I've forgiven him. Right now Liam is lying his head in my lap. Everything has returned to normal and now, I am finally happy. Niall's career has taken off, Zayn has stopped rebelling, and Harry is a sweetheart as always. I feel that I am finally happy and that happiness will stay for a long time... Well, at least a couple of hours.

Up All Night, Niall's debut album has been released and went straight to number 1. I'm so proud of him, and pretty much all of my children. They have all come so far since we picked them up from the orphanage.

***15 years ago***

Liam and I walked into the orphanage, hyped to get our first child. They all looked so sweet, but there was one boy, covered in bruises who was trying to talk to the other boys. You could clearly see that they were teasing him, but being a three year old, this cute little boy didn't understand that. He certainly wasn't shy, but he wasn't exactly the most outgoing person in the world. We asked a worker who that little sweetheart was and why he was covered in bruises. She replied, "poor thing, his name is Zayn Malik, and ,his parents abused him before they overdosed one night, one on ecstasy and one on heroin. Before they died, they pretty much beat him to a pulp. He didn't deserve it, he is so adorable!" Me and Liam looked at each other and simultaneously offered to adopt him. 3 days later, after everything had been signed, Zayn Paynlinson was officially ours.

***14 years ago***

Lately Zayn had been begging for a sibling and we thought that we should adopt again, so we went down to the same orphanage that we adopted Zayn from, and looked for another kid. After a couple of hours, we'd interacted with every kid, and none of them would be our kid. The kind lady from last time offered us a glass of water, and there he was, a little ball of sunshine. With dirty blond hair and mesmerising blue eyes, a little boy named Niall was giggling while sitting in his high chair. He was only one, so he was speaking baby language and giggling. He was the one. We signed the paperwork and within a week, the happiest kid on earth was adopted by us. We looked in his folder, his parents were called Maura Gallagher and Bobby Horan. Maura was only 16 and Bobby not much older and having a child was too much for them. They were both Irish. I've gotta thank them for giving me my second son.

***1 years ago***

We have been looking for our final member of our family with no such luck. Next door, there are always screams but we dismissed it. I have a feeling it's something more sinister. Liam's at work and now I'm gonna dial 999. It is an emergency right? Yeah. Apparently there was a little boy named Harry who was being verbally abused. I know it's nag as bad as Zayn. I said that I'll foster Harry and Liam fell in love with him. We were about to sign the adoption papers but suddenly, Harry s grandma filed for custody. She got custody of him until one year later when shredded of cancer. Poor thing, but after Harry recovered from the shock of the death, he decided he wanted to live with us. We adopted him. Our family was finally complete.

A/N IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, BUT I SWEAR THAT I WILL. I SWEAR. THANKS