Chapter 18

^^^Skye>>>

Niall's POV

This is awesome! I've been collaborating with Olivia and my favourite band, 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS). Luke has been really nice to me and my family, Harry has even started calling him 'Uncle Luke'. Its amazing how one simple Ed Sheeran concert can change one's life completely. A couple of months ago, I was just another teen, with real friends who never used me. Now, I can only trust people who were nice to me before fame or if they are famous. For example, I know Olivia isn't using me because she was already my girlfriend before anything has happened; she has been very supportive. Also, I know Luke isn't using me, because he ,quite frankly, doesn't need the fame as he is probably more famous than me.

Its amazing to be famous but the fans can be a bit OTT sometimes. Seriously, camping outside my family home, poor Harry got scared with all the screaming and people. Its ok to do it to me, because I am the one who asked for it, but to hurt the people that I love and trust is not ok by my standards.

Harry's POV

Zaynie hasn't given me attention lately. Its all about Skye and that not fun. Hmmm... II wonder if I can post her away.. to... AUSTRALIA. I can send Skye to Uncle Luke. I'm sure he won't mind. Daddy's got some brown tape and I can use the massive Amazon box that came with my race cars. I don't like girly things anymore, because I'm manly. I heard Daddy calling Dad his 'manly daddy'. I wanna be like Dad.

I can stick a letter on the box to Uncle Luke saying that he can have Skye. He should be happy. Well... I will be anyways. I'll pack Skye off tomorrow because she's coming round tomorrow.

Liam's POV

I'm so happy that I have my Boobear back! I couldn't live without Louis, and I just so happened to ruin Cheryl's modelling career by 1) telling my boss that if he didn't fire her I'd quit and work for his rival 2) saying I also wouldn't allow my son (zayn) to work for him 3) after discussing with Niall, he's gonna write a song for our fashion weekend. Our fashion weekend is sort of like London Fashion Week, but shorter and less famous, but Niall will bring fame so my boss blackballed Cheryl in the industry. Ha. Even Payno has a dark side.

I'm also happy that Zayn has stepped up to being a great father to Skye. Him and Gigi are not together but are just friends. It's great to see my eldest son mature, even if we aren't on the greatest term as right now. He's still my son and I still love him.

A/n OMG IM NEARLY AT 1K. THANK U SO MUCH. I HOPE U LIKE THIS STORY AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF U VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. THANK U PIES