Chapter 11

One week later...

Nialls POV

It was another rainy dull day at home in Doncaster. The sky was grey and boring. I was just checking my inbox and BAM! there's a message from Syco. My fingers trembling, I open the email that could change my life. What it said surprised me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

I GOT A RECORD DEAL!!! I haven't told any of my family yet because I was afraid of rejection. As soon as I reply, I'm required to go to the recording studio in London. I can take 4 family members and a friend: Louis, Liam, Harry Zayn and Olivia. Now time to tell the fam...

"Daddy..."

"Yeah Nialler?"

"Erm when I met Ed Sheeran I sort of played for him and he kinda recommended me to his record label and now I've kinda got a record deal..." I burst out.

"Fück Niall YASSSS. OMG MY SONS GONNA BE A FAMOUS POP STAR AND HES GONNA BE RICH AND I LOVE YOU AND YIPPIEEEEE!" Louis fangirled.

Daddy told Dad and together we all discussed the deal and eventually,  we came to a desision that I should accept the deal. Tomorrow we're gonna go sign the papers and I'll start recording soon. They have to get my publicity up. Syco told me that I don't need and songwriters and I will write all of my own songs and name my own albums.

They have stated that they have no control of my personal life and that I am allowed to date whoever I want. But all of us (even Harry) are gonna have security guards. I'm so excited. All of my dreams have finally come true.