Chapter 12

A/N thank you guys so much for 339 views exactly. Happy late Mother's Day to anyone that cares...

Louis' POV

Me, Nialler, Harry, Zayn, Olivia and Liam just got on the train to Kings Cross. There we will have to change to the Northern Line and go to some tube station I can't remember. It's a long journey and a big family but hey, this could be Niall's one shot at his dream.

Harry is sitting on Liam's lap playing on Liam's iPad, Zayn is on his phone listening to music, probably The Direction. Out of Zach, Leeroy and Marcel, I think his favourites Zach. Olivia and Niall are cuddled up being adorable and I'm just listening to Niall. Yes I had him record a couple of songs on my phone so I can listen to him. Is that creepy? Nah I'm his father no one will care.

After 3 hours we finally reached Syco. We met Simon Cowell and Niall's future crew. Liam, Niall and I all signed the contract. Voila, my son is a popstar.

Simon assured us that the public will love Olivia and Ni won't have to dump her for fame. Oh and he's already recorded most of his debut album, Up All Night. Oh and tonight they're gonna release his first ever single, What Makes You Beautiful. I'm so excited for my son. I'd better set up an Instagram and Twitter and follow Niall. @nialloffical and @niallhoran. Niall used Instagram a lot before the record deal so he kept his old account, but he had to set up a Twitter with the name Nialloffical because the name niallhoran was already taken. My Instagram name's @louist91 and my Twitter will be @louis_tomlinson. Go we're gonna be a famous family.

***skip to release of WMYB***

Nialls POV

Freaking hell, after only 5 mins since WMYB was released, I've already got 2 million followers on Twitter and Instagram, a lot of views. Now time to update my bio. 'Niall Horan. Love my princess Olivia and my wonderful family. Thank you for all of the support'

This is INSANE. Teenage girls are insane. And I am a teenager. My girlfriend is a teenager. Therefore all of us are insane. And I'm proud of it. I'm so happy that my dreams are coming true. Thank you Ed Sheeran. My life feels complete. OMG I MIGHT MEET JUSTIN BEIBER!

A/N ok it was so hard to write the JB part at the end but it's Niall we're talking bout here so it's unavoidable. K hope u enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment please <3

-Olivia