You little.....

WARNING: MATURE LANGUAGE BELOW**********************

Ace turns around to see Alice. The same popular girl who called her a slut.

"You little bitch," Ace exclaimed before standing up and turning around to face her.

"You little whore," Alice said.

"Yeah, I'm the whore. At least I haven't slept with the whole student body. In fact I haven't had sex at all," Ace said with a gleam in her eye.

" Goody two shoes," Alice attempted to make her feel bad.

Before Alice could see it coming Ace punched her square in the nose. Alice's nose began bleeding as she held it to apply pressure. While Ace blew on her knuckles with a smirk like it was nothing.

The whole cafeteria stood up and rushed to see the commotion as a the schools bimbo Tessa, helped Alice to the nurse's office.

Josh comes out of nowhere and holds Ace's hand in his as he walked her out into the hallway.

Once they're out in the hallway.

"Are you hurt? Did she hit you" Josh asked in panic.

"I'm fine," Ace mumbles.

"Good. Now what the fuck were you thinking? You could've got suspended!" Josh shouted.

Josh starts to drag Ace out the building and towards the car.

"Where are we going?" Ace asked.

"We need to ditch, to avoid trouble," he said as he shoved Ace into the car. He then walked to the other side turned the keys in the ignition. Then he sped off going as fast as possible.

They pull up to this big building as Josh unbuckles. He then walked to the other side to help Ace out who just finished unbuckling. Ace stares at the building in awe. "Where are we?" Ace asked with her mouth practically hung open.

AUTHORS NOTE: HOPE YOU ENJOYED ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER. HAHAHA. ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW. MAYBE TONIGHT IF I'M FEELING GENEROUS.