Assignment

Ace walks to her Art class. Once she arrives Rosa greets her with a warm welcome. Ace goes and sits next to Josh. "We meet again," Josh says creepily tapping his fingers together. Ace ignores him. "Still mad about my portrait of you?" He asked pulling out from his folder. "No," Ace snapped at him. "You okay Skitz?" He questioned. "I'm fine," Ace says. Josh notices her purse that she is never wearing. He takes it from her and opens it. Before Ace could say anything she blushed, a lot. Josh pulls out her items and hold them in the air waving them and screaming "ACE IS ON HER PERIOD," "You dang  fool," Ace screams grabbing her pads, and her purse shoving her pads inside.

30 minutes later

At the end of calls Rosa stops Josh and Ace in their path out. "You two have an.... Interesting perspective of Art," Rosa says starring at Aces portrait of Josh on the wall. "I'm a signing you two to create the fall dance banner, and the fliers," Rosa said as their jaws dropped "And I'm assigning this as 50% of your grades," she added before they could complain. "Goodbye," she says quickly shoving then out of the classroom giving them no time to argue.

Josh walks her to her locker and hugs her goodbye then walks off. "Call me!" He shouts walking backwards down the hallway and trips into the trashcan. Ace giggles "I'll try, but only if you stay out of the trash," she replies.