Party

Ace has got a lot of work done with Josh that day. She thought as she was on her way home with him after school. Once they arrived at her house Josh walked her to the door. He kissed her hand then said "Bye," and shut the door in his own face. Ace stood there puzzled before she heard crying coming from her brothers room though he wasn't there when Ace arrived.

Ace walked up stairs, stood in front of Alex's door. Taking a deep breathe not knowing what she was waking into. She opened the door to find a girl from there school crying on floor of Alex's room. "Are you okay?" She questioned. Instead of asking what the f*** are you doing here. She figured it was her brothers fault. She was right. "Yeah," she said. "What's wrong?" Ace asked. " Al-Alex dumped me." She whaled. So this is one of his 'toys' "It's okay Alex is a player," Ace said.

After helping that girl Ace went to her room.

2 hours later

It was 7:00 and Ace heard tiny pebbles chucked at her window. Ace opened it surprised to see Josh "Come down!" He called. Ace shut the window slipped on her shoes and went out the front door to talk to Josh.

"What is it?" Ace asked

"Let's go," Josh said motioning towards his car.

"Where to?" Ace questioned.

"A party," he replied blatantly.

"What? It's a Thursday!" Ace yelled.

"So let's go it'll be fun," he said.

"Fine," Ace walked to his car.

The door opened she got in, fastened up. Josh got in the other side, fastened up and started driving. This time slowly. He turned on the radio. He sung "Cuz girl your amazing. JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!!!" Ace giggled "C'mon skitz, sing along don't leave me hanging," he smiled. Ace sung with him till they arrived.

Josh opened the door for Ace extending a hand. Ace took it, and stepped out. Josh walked her in to the back yard where Ace could hear music blaring. "HEY, LET'S DANCE!" Josh yelled over the music. "OKAY," Ace responded.

Josh and Ace danced like there was no tomorrow. After about 30 minutes Ace was tired and pulled Josh over by the wall where they stood before someone bumped into her and fell to the ground.

"Ace?" Alex questioned.

"What are you doing here?" Ace asked.

"I could ask the same," he said standing up

"Well I already took care over your 'toy' " Ace said.

"Oh, her?. Yeah she's a baby." Alex says rudely.

"Your welcome." Ace said "Now go home." She added.

"No, but I'll see you later. Nice to finally see your not a loser." Alex said rudely.

Before turning around Ace smacked him. He smiled then walked off.

"Ugh, that boy." Ace said.

"Yeah, but what does he mean your finally not a loser?" He questioned.

"I've never been to a party," Ace says frowning.

"Haha, funny. Next thing you'll tell me is you're a virgin." He laughed.

"I am," Ace blushed.

"Are you serious?" He questioned.

"Yes," she blushed even harder.

At 10:05 P.M. Josh took Ace home.

Once Ace got home she snuggled up in her bed. She thought to herself. Why did he think I was kidding? Is it that surprising? Ace heard a door slam followed by a loud yawn. Ace knew Alex was home. Oh dear Lord help the boy. Ace thought before transcending into a deep slumber.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 582 WORDS OF THE STORY THAT'S BETTER THAN THE LAST CHAPTER. INBOX ME WITH SUGGESTIONS. AND ARE YOU ENJOYING MY STORY? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. P.S. TELL ME IF YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA THAT I CHANGE MY COVER. THEN TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT.