Again

Ace's POV:

"Tyler?" I questioned. "Hello sweetheart," he said towards me. He then hugs me. He bends down and whispers in my ear. "Act natural." I wrap my arms around him being gross out the whole time till he pulls away. He grabs my hand and walks me out to his car.

He opens the door "Get in," he commands. I lean against his car and state firmly "I'm not going anywhere with you again. I trusted you and you betrayed me." I state again. I see him swing a fist and then all I see is blackness.

"She's only 15, we shouldn't have." I hear a strong voice. "It's already done," I hear Tyler's familiar voice. I open my eyes and look around. The room is small and cell like. My ankles and wrists are each tied to their own corner. I look further down to see my clothes are torn up and my pants are on the floor. I feel a familiar pain in my stomach and crotch area. It happened again. I said knowing what happened when I was asleep.

"Little Ace is awake I see," I heard Tyler say. I look straight up to see him. I spit in his face. And he backs of the wipe the slobber off. "You bastard," I yell at him. I see, then soon feel him slap me. "You will respect me," he yells. "Besides what wrong with paying my little Ace a visit?" He questioned sarcastically. "Listen once a week you will be picked up from school by me. Then you'll be brought here to pleasure me, and whoever the hell else I feel like." I heard him yell. "Why would I?" I questioned. He chuckled evily. "If you don't..." He begun "I'll kill Josh," he finished.

«<>»«<>»«<>»«<>»«<>»

Author's note: CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Okay so I'll update again either tomorrow or Friday.