CHAPTER 1

A/N: So ... This is it! I'm now officially writing this story. Hope you read, vote, share & comment. Hearts for you! :* -ZAP

Chapter 1

Angel's POV

I stood up infront of the class to introduce myself since today's the first day of class.

"Hi, I'm Angel Whispi. You can call me 'Gel'. I'm 17 years old and I'm from Salzburg."

As I sat down, my bestfriend Pearl poked  me and gave me a yellow sticky note that says:

   Par'ee later @9. Wanna come?

I looked at her in hesitation.

"Oh, come on! Please? I promise ... this'll be the very last time that I'm gonna ask you to come." She said leaning across a row of chairs.

"But Pearl, you always say that whenever you invite me to go somewhere with you." I said looking back to my notebook that's filled with doodles.

"I know but ... please! Just this one? Pleaseeeeeee ... and, if you didn't liked it, then I'll even volunteer on sending you home, immediately. Just, please? One ... Last ... Time?"

She made puppy eyes while I looked at her in disgust. She then frowned while I laughed at her sudden reaction. 

"Fine. I'll go." I said in a lazy tone. She then squealed on her seat which made the whole class look at her.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! I could just hug you right now." She said in a sweet tone. I just rolled my eyes and said, "Oh, don't."

~

We were all roaming through our textbooks when the door swung open. And there, entered a boy wearing a black shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, with his hair as messy as you can imagine but looks perfectly on him.

I looked at him, I mean, I stared at him just as he passes beside me, leaving the minty scent of his perfume. He sat down on a chair at the very back. So much of isolating himself.

And right after he sat down and leaned back on his seat, he looked at me straight in the eyes that made me blush. Because I just realized that he caught me staring at him. I looked back infront and closed my eyes. I can feel myself sank on my seat due to embarassment. Shit.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Montgomery, who's fixing some papers on his table.

"And that boy there (points to the late comer guy), is Zayn Malik. He's 17 years old and the team captain of this school's soccer team." Mr. Montgomery said making the whole class gasp, as he sat on his table.

"Now, Mr.Malik. Mind telling us why you got late today? The first day of class?" Mr. Montgomery intriguingly asked the boy named Zayn. Zayn just glanced at him then looked back again out the window on his left side, then answered, "Got called by our coach, and also, in the principal's office." He said.

"Not involved into trouble now, aren't we?" Mr. Montgomery teased. Zayn just gave me him a faint smile then said, "No, not to me."

"Fair enough." Mr. Montgomery ended their conversation and leaped off the table to write something on the board. I took another quick glance at Zayn and I saw him just staring outside the window.

I hate to admit it, but I'm quite impressed to the attitude he showed a while ago. Didn't know that was coming. I mean, I was expecting him to say something rude to Mr. Montgomery but ... okay, well, I guess I'm being so judgemental right now. Maybe he really is a good guy. And a handsome one too.

A/N: Chapter One, successfully published! Well, quite a good start. I wish it was good enough for all of you, though. Please don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT & SHARE! 

Hearts for you! -ZAP