CHAPTER 13

Pearl's POV

As Zayn approached us, soon came Angel. I watched her walk towards us. She gave me a smile, which mad me smile also. Fuck. How is she doing this to me? Like, even if I'm mad or something, just one smile of hers will make my mood lift. 

"So, wanna join me for dinner?"

~

We're here in an Italian restaurant called Sbarro. Well, she's the one who chose to eat here. Not to mention that she really loves pasta. As we're waiting for our order, she immediately leaned forward towards me resting her chest on the table giving me an accusing stare.

"What?" I spat at her. Her eyes turned cold then she sat properly. "How are you and Liam?" She asked, turning her gaze on the menu. How are we? "Good." Oh hell. Or so I thought?

"There's something you're not telling me." She said then turned her suspicious gaze at me. Does she know something about me and Harry? "W-what do you m-mean?" I stutter. Fuck! Why do I stutter infront of her?!

"You don't want me to start it, don't you?" She said in a mocking tone. Fuck. She knew! But who on earth would've told her? Ha! MALIK! 

I breathe out a retreating sigh. She should know. She's my best friend anyway. "It's about Harry and me, isn't it?" I simply asked. "Oh, what? Is that what you're thinking because mine's a bit too far from that." She said, acting innocently. "Oh stop, you scum. Well, we love each other." I confessed. "Then, why didn't you end your relationship first with Liam?" She asked, concern in her voice. I know she's not concern about me. It's Liam. And I understand her.

"It's not that easy." I said. Tears start to blur my vision so I looked down, for her not to notice that I'm about to cry. I suddenly felt warm hands entangled with mine. When I knew it was her, tears came streaming down my face. I can't help it. Now that I'm thinking about how I got into such a messed up situation. Fuck you, Pearl. Fuck you!

"Shh." She chimed, rubbing her thumb over my forearm. "H-how'd you know?" I sobbed. "Did Zay-- ...","No!" she cutted me off. "He's not the one who told me. I ... I found out myself." I looked at her, confusion covering my eyes. "I was on my way to the old observatory that night. When I heard someone, groaning. Thought he was in trouble so I followed the noise and it leads me to the old skating grounds. I even grabbed a pole of metal just in case needed. Then I realized that it wasn't a groan of being in trouble. It was, pleasure. (she smirked) And it wasn't indeed a groan, but a moan." She was interrupted when the waiter came to us and offered some wine. She sipped on her glass then she continued.

"I was about to go when you moaned Harry's name. And that's when I got curious and waited until I see your face. Then there came Zayn and grabbed me. Then we went to the old observatory." She said. I thought that fucking vampire has something to do with this. Fortunately he doesn't. "And I felt bad about Liam.  Pearl, I know that you know how bad what you're doing is. You have to end this. You're squeezing yourself in this hell of a situation. Liam doesn't deserve this, neither Harry. And especially not you!" She said, a hint of anger in her voice.

She tighten her grip to my hand. "Please, Pearl. Stop this." She begged. "I tilted my head to see her clearly. "How?" I whispered barely audible due to these sobs I'm making. "You choose. It's either you end up your relationship with Liam, or likewise to Harry. It's for the better you know."