CHAPTER 19

Zayn's POV

Should I tell her? Hell no! She'll fucking tease me till death. Not that I'm gonna die. Yes. I'll tell her. I need her help. And I should tell her. 

"Come on, fangs. Tell me." She ordered. Okay, breathe in ... hold it for a while ... breathe out. "I-- It's about Angel..." I started. " ... and?" she asked impatiently. "... and Louis." I continued, not looking at her. "Ooooooooooh! Now I get it. You're jealous?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I just glared at her before looking down to my feet again. 

Next thing I know, she was laughing out loud. "I can't believe it. This fucking vampire is fucking jealous to her beloved and his beloved's friend." She managed to say between her exaggerating laugh. This bitch. I shouldn't have tell her! I knew this was gonna happen. This is lame. This is fucking lame.

Fine, dog! Laugh till you die. Go on, no one's gonna stop you. If death is the consequence. I won't even disturb you. Woooh, mighty God. Please take her! Please...

"So ... what do you want me to do?" She then asked, rubbing a drop of tear from her eyes due to severe happiness. Should I continue this with her? Fuck. If it weren't for Angel, I wouldn't ask for this dog's help. Like, never in a million years!

"I want to start courting her ... and, to start, I want it to be special." I said, but this time I'm looking straight into her eyes. I'm strangling her soul. "I'd love to help!!!" She said excitedly.

Louis' POV

Where could she be? Zayn got off the field a while ago, followed by Pearl. Now, where the hell could she be? Well, she's no vampire nor a werewolf. She couldn't be anywhere. That's it! I'm gonna look for her. Besides, I'm getting a little bored in here. I quickly grabbed my bag from the bleachers. I also grabbed my towel and rubbed every single droplet of sweat on my face. "Uh, guys? I gotta go." I simply said and started walking. 

"What the hell?!" I heard Niall shouted. I just waved my hand and got out of the stadium. Since the hallways are filled with students, it's not safe to use my powers so I just walked towards her dorm. 

I immediately knocked as I reached her dorm. And not a minute later, the door swung open. "Hi." She said. She's been sleeping I can tell due to her puffy eyes. "Oh, well ... looks like you're already resting. Sorry for bothering. I'd better g--" she immediately grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside her dorm right before I even finish my statement. She locked the door and sat on her bed.

"So ... what brings you here?" She said, rubbing her eyes. I let out a faint chuckle due to her cuteness. I bring down my bag on the floor and sat beside her. "Is it something wrong if I want to visit my little doll?" I said. She smacked my shoulder and shook her head.

"Why didn't you ... oh, right I forgot. You were sleeping." I said but she didn't respond. She's just fiddling her fingers. "So ... the game's gonna be held the day after tomorrow. I'm expecting you to come, okay?" She just looked at me and gave me a huge grin. Oh, God! Why do you have to be so freakin' beautiful?!

"So ... the game's the day after tomorrow. You gonna watch?" I asked her. She just shrugged and smiled faintly at me. "What? Why?!" I snarled. She just laughed. Okay, why does she laugh everytime?

"Course' I'm gonna watch you!" She then said giving me a playful punch on my shoulder. "Really? Is it really me that you're gonna watch?" I asked hesitantly. Why do you have to ask her that fucking question, fucking Louis? 

"Yup! Who else am I going to watch? Besides, I want to give you my full support. Count that." She said, laying on her bed. I lay beside her. Both of our arms were resting on both sides of our bodies. My right arm and her left arm were just a centimeter apart from each other. I want to touch those small hands of hers. But I couldn't. Well, I don't want to take advantage on her that because we're close to each other, I can touch her whenever I wanted. That ain't me.

She's so beautiful. I don't know why, but I really can't stand a day without seeing her. Without being with her. This is the first time that I've ever felt love towards someone. I mean, for three hundred and seventeen years of my existence, this is the first time that I've fallen for someone like her. I fell in love before. To a woman from my kind. But, tragic happens. We're destined to be for each other, but life itself is playful. I hope it won't this time. Because everytime we're together, everytime she smiles, everytime I hear her sweet voice, her soft snores whenever she's sleeping, whenever she hits me. I just fall in love with her even more.