CHAPTER 12

Pearl's POV

I don't understand. It's been four days since Angel kept avoiding me. And now, in just one text message I got from her, she wants me to talk to her? As if nothing happened? Well, what makes her think that I'd do that? Well, not today little bitch.

"So ... how's your day, my love?" Liam suddenly came out of nowhere and engulfed me into a really suffocating hug. "Fine." I replied lazily. "Hi, Pearl!" Niall greeted. I just smiled at him. Where's Harry? I looked around, but he's nowhere to be found. Then, I glanced at Zayn who was walking towards us. Our eyes met. I smiled at him but instead of smiling back, he just stared at me, coldly. His eyes showing no emotion. Well, as usual.

I can't help but to worry about what happened that night.

Flashback

I immediately locked my locker after I've put my books inside, when someone hugged me from behind. I giggled. "Liam ..." When I faced him, it was no Liam. It's Harry. I then removed his grip from my waist. "H-Harry. What brings you here?" I asked nervously. "Well, is something bad about me visiting my mate?" He said with those signature cheeky smile of his, and pecked me on my lips. "I missed you." He whispered. "I missed you too." I said, before he kissed me passionately.

He pressed me on the lockers and held my thighs. My hands are wrapped on his neck making him closer and steady. He bit my lower lick and looked into my eyes as if he's asking permission for entrance. 

I pushed him immediately as I heard someone walking towards the hallway. It's just the janitor. I straightened my blouse and arranged my skirt. I also tied my hair into a messy bun. As I finished arranging myself, I faced Harry. "I gotta g--." Harry didn't let me finish my sentence by kissing me torridly. I suddenly felt pitty for him. Harry's my mate. But, I'm with a vampire. Werewolves are only for werewolves. And vampires are likewise. Well, I love Liam. I really do. But, unlike Harry. My feelings towards him are insane. Because he's my mate. That explains everything. But, I can't just leave Liam. UGH! I'm so messed up.

Instead of drowning myself to the situation, I just tighten my grip to Harry and kissed him hard. Then I pulled away. "We shouldn't be doing this." I said, in a warning tone and I looked away. He shifted my face by my chin and he made me look up at him. "Why?" He said, with teary eyes and pleading tone. I kissed his hand. "Well, atleast not here." Seeing his smile back again, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the hallway all the way to the old skating ground.

As we entered, Harry didn't waste time and immediately pressed his lips with mine. He kissed me as if  there's no tomorrow. He pressed me on the cold walls of the old skating area. He bit my lip and entered my mouth. Our lips moving in sync. He suddenly cupped my breasts. I gripped his shirt and I pulled it off him.

"What the hell!?" We stopped. FUCK! We're not alone in here. Harry immediately wore his shirt that was freshly removed from his body. We looked at the guy who shouted and ... Oh no! It's Zayn! I immediately panicked. He'll see us. I grabbed Harry's arms.

"Let's go, before he sees us!" I said in a panicking tone. But he just shook his head. He brushed my hand off of his arms and walked towards Zayn.

"You can't do this! Please !?" I shouted at him.

Harry's POV

I'm walking towards him. Zayn. He was shocked at first but then he immediately shifted to his normal pace again. "Hey." I started. I looked behind me and motioned to Pearl, who was left dumbfounded. I'm sorry, love. "That there is Pearl." I simply said, before facing him again.

"We-- ..." Before I continued talking, he pushed me and hurriedly walked out the area. Pearl immediately ran towards me, crying. I immediately brushed away the tears on her face. "Don't worry, baby. Everything's gonna be alright. I'll handle this." I kissed her forehead before heading out and running after him. I saw him entered the hallways through the dorms. I ran rapidly, letting out my wolf instinct. But as I opened the door, I saw Angel on the floor, while he was the one who's standing up. Now what did he do to Angel?" I was about to enter and punch him in the face when Angel accepted his hand and stood up. They both walked towards the hallway.

I'll talk to him some other time. I know he won't tell this to anyone. I know. He's my friend for a long time and I know he'll understand. I ran back to the old skating ground to take Pearl back to her dorm, but she's already nowhere to be seen. "Fuck!" I shouted as I punched the wall. How long would I wait for her? How long ? 

I howled, as I leaned my back on the wall. Wait, Harry. Patience. Good things happen to those who wait.