CHAPTER 11

Angel's POV

It's been 3 days since I saw Harry and Pearl that night. And also three days that I'm not in touch with them. I want to talk to them about that but, how? I mean, i don't want to offend them. It's just that, it's completely wrong. if they want to be together, they must first finalize everything. Polish the situation. So that no one will get hurt. I know it's completely absurd that no one will get hurt because there is. And it's Liam. 

I'm in the old observatory. As usual, I can't sleep. 

"Hey." A voice called. When I looked up at the open roof of the observatory, I saw Zayn. I stood up. "Hey. I thought I was the only one in here." I said while reaching to his hand. "Well, you literally are. I'm on the roof so that means I'm outside." He said, letting out a soft grunt for pulling me up beside him. 

"Wow, you do get an amazing view of the stars from here!" I said, staring at the night sky. I breathe out a long frustrating sigh. "What're you thinking?" He suddenly asks. "Uh, nothing." I shrugged. 

Yes there is.-Zayn

I looked at him. "It's about them, isn't it?" He asked again but this time, he didn't look at me. I nodded. "Then why don't you talk to them?" He asked. "I..I'm scared." I said, shyly. He scoffed. "Does being scared help you accomplish things?" He asked, making me dumbfounded. "I-- I ..." Fuck. I couldn't answer. Why couldn't I answer? Instead of answering his question, I just stared at him.

He's right. How am I going to accomplish things if I'm scared? Maybe, it's just that, I think about other's feelings before mine. Like, if I talk to them or if I say something, they might get hurt, offended, of worst. they might not like me and stay away from me. I can't run this world without a friend. I can't run this world without someone. 

Zayn suddenly held my hand, breaking me from my thoughts. I can't think of anything with him touching me like that. He gives me shivers to my spine. Thousands of butterflies fly in my belly. And the worst, he makes my heart beat a thousand times faster than usual. Keeping me alive.

"Don't let your fear drag you from your happiness, love. Like what you did ... when you told me your feelings about me." Zayn said, as he kissed my hand. Yeah. That was the bravest thing I've ever done. That is also the first time that I've confessed such a feeling to someone. Well, to the credit that that is also the first time that I fell in love.

I stared into his eyes that sparkle from the reflection of the stars. Our face is getting near to each other. I took a quick glance to his perfectly molded lips. I so want to kiss them. As our faces were only like an inch apart from each other, he stopped.

I looked at him, confused. "I don't want to take advantage on you, Angel. I still want to get you with the proper way. Angel, I want to court you. I want you to experience being shown the effort, affection, and the love that I boy can offer to a girl. Not that I'm just 'a' boy." He shrugged, pulling out a smile. My heart suddenly pumped slowly, feeling warmth within me, I pulled him into a hug. A tight hug. I don't want to lose this person. I want to be with him, forever. 

His face burried in my chest, while I was embracing him with his neck. I kissed the top of his head. "Thank you for coming to my life. Thank you for bringing out the best in me. Thank you for so much patience. That you even waited for me for a hundred years. You should've not done that." I said, loosening my grip to to his neck, sliding it down on his chest.

"But if I didn't wait for you, I'd die. Because, you're the girl who's destined to be mine. Mine only. And if anyone got you, then there's no point of living." He said, making me smile. Giving me the perfect chills. "Angel, I'm willing to court you. I don't care how long you want me to wait, but I will." He then said. I again pulled him for another hug. But this time, I held too long. Being held by him makes me feel comfortable, safe and loved.

"I'd love to." I finally answered, making him grip tighter. I can feel his breath hitching my neck which make me feel ticklish, but I didn't mind. It's too good to be within his arms like this.