CHAPTER 9

A/N: Everything in italic will be their minds talking to each other. Enjoy reading! ^___^

Angel's POV

I can't believe it. I can't believe I've just confessed my feelings through Zayn. Atleast not directly at him, but, I really felt scared once I told Pearl. She might, tease me to Zayn and he will know that it's true and ... maybe he won't like me. 

I'm now in Literature class of Mr. Montgomery. Zayn is right at the back. Oh my ! I really feel so scared. "Ugh!" I exclaimed. Oh no! Eyes were on me. I hate this. I hate this. i closed my eyes for a moment due to embarassment but immediately opened it when Mr. Montgomery speaks to me. "Are you alright?" He asked, concern in his tone. I shook my head. I'm so not okay right now. I can't take Zayn out of my mind and it drives me insane!

"Well, you should probably go to the clinic." Mr. Montgomery suggested. "Zayn? Will you please escort Angel to the clinic?" Mr. Montgomery asked. My gaze was then turned to Zayn who was a little shocked but then turned normal again. He nodded, making me blush. As he walks towards me, the Zayn feeling immediately occured.

"No, it's okay Mr. Montgomery! Really, I can --" I was cutted off by Zayn who grabbed my bag and held my shoulder. "No." He whispered. He hung up my bag on his right shoulder. While his was on the other side. Once we got out of the class room, I tried to grab my bag from him but he just held it up high. Making me realize that I don't have that amount of height to get it from him so I surrendered.

We were walking through the hallway quietly. Each of us not saying a word. 

Oh Zayn. Why are you doing this to me?  -Angel 

What do you mean? -Zayn

You're always making me feel nervous whenever you're around. How could you do that? -Angel. 

You do? Well, I didn't want you to feel that way whenever I'm with you.-Zayn. 

Well, that's what I feel. And, I just feel stupid because of you. -Angel. 

Why?-Zayn

Well, because of you I'd confessed it all to Pearl.-Angel. 

Well, what did you confessed to her?-Zayn

My feeling towards you. I ... well, I like you, you know. You're different.-Angel. 

What kind of different?-Zayn

Well, you're a good guy. You're a gentleman. You make me happy. You've made me happy ever since we met each other. You keep me good company. I even have this feeling that I called, the'Zayn feeling'. It only occurs when you're around you know? It's as weird as you can think it is but this is the first time that I've ever felt this towards someone. And that someone, is you Zayn. And this isn't just some thing. It's 'a' thing that I can feel special towards you.-Angel

He stopped walking. I also stopped and looked behind me to see him looking straight in my eyes. But this time, I didn't look away. I also stared at his.

Then why didn't you tell me? -Zayn

Because I'm scared.-Angel

What are you scared of?-Zayn

Being hurt. Being alone. And I'm scared that you won't feel the same way that I'd just look like a fool to you if I told you.-Angel

Is that so?-Zayn

Uhuh. -Angel

Then don't.-Zayn

What? Why?-Angel

Because, I also feel the same towards you.-Zayn

What do you mean?-Angel

"Angel, I love you. And I've been waiting for you, for a really long time." Zayn said.

"What happened? What the fuck happened?!" I screamed. This can't be happening. It's impossible! Zayn and I were actually talking awhile ago, but not with our mouths, but within our brains. How?! 

"Let me explain." He said taking a step forward towards me but I immediately took a step backwards. I shook my head. Tears were blurring my eyes. I was about to run away, when he grabbed me. Wind was whirling that I couldn't even open my eyes. I burried my face on his chest to cover my face from the whirling wind. As I felt the atmosphere being stable, I reopened my eyes. But now, we're not in our school anymore. We're on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a great view of mountains covered with oak trees and a river flowing gracefully right under the cliff. 

"I'm-- ... Angel ... I'm not as usual as you think I am. I ... I ... You cannot fall in love with me." Sadness in his eyes. "But why?" tears started to fill my eyes, making him barely visible. "I'm a vampire." he said, looking straight into my eyes. He's now speaking to my mind. I'm sorry that you had to know. I love you. I really do. Now, I'm the one feeling afraid that I may just look like a total fool to you bacause I confessed. I confessed something that was my secret for a very long time. You said this is the first time you felt this feeling to someone, but I do too. And I've been waiting for you for a hundred years. But the way you look at me right now, you give me this scary feeling of rejection. Zayn said, with his eyes filled with tears. I really don't know what to say, but why isn't this revelation surprising me? Why don't I feel like running away from him? Is this it? That we're really bound to each other? Am I really born to be with him? I shook off every thought in my mind and rubbed his tears away with my bare hands and rested them on his cheek.

Zayn is carrying me bridal style. I tighten my grip to his shirt when he slowly walked towards the cliff. "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't mind me. Instead, he brought me down beside a tree and gave me both of our bags. He left me sitting there clueless, as he continued to walk towards the cliff. "Zayn ..." I called him in a warning tone but he didn't stop walking. He didn't even looked at me.

He is now literally ON the edge of the cliff. Any wrong move may bring him down to his death. That's it! you're not going to die yet. Not just yet! I stood up, grabbed our bags and ran towards him. As I jumped to his arms, the whirling wind immediately occured and I closed my eyes, hearing the calm thumping of his heart. 

As I opened my eyes, we were now on the school's hallway where we literally disappeared a while ago. I looked up at him. "I'll never let you go. You're mine now." He declared and kissed me on my forehead. I found him. I've already found him. And this is our fate.