CHAPTER 15

Angel's POV

Great. Awhile ago, Liam said they're like Zayn. Now, Harry's a fucking werewolf? How are they doing this? Why are they making fun out of serious matters? Are they teasing Zayn? Because if they're well, that's completely wrong! It's not nice to make fun out of someone's personality! And besides, nothing's funny about Zayn being a vampire!

I grabbed Pearl, but before we even get out of the thick-atmosphered location, she got out of my grip. I looked at her as if begging her to come with me. But she shook her head. "No, Angel. No." 

"Why?" I whispered. "I'm your best friend and I want you to know everything." She simply said, then walked back to Harry who was sitting beside Zayn on the trunk of a car. I looked at Zayn, he just smiled at me faintly and nodded lightly. Are they really telling the truth? Is it possible that, they're like Zayn? And ... Harry? Well, there's only one way to find out.

I sat beside Louis. Then he faced me and mouthed 'thank you'. He held my hand and squeezed it, making me feel blush from his touch. "Angel, we don't want to freak you out but we're telling the truth. And ... well, we're your friends so, it's necessary to tell you everything about us. I mean, as a friend, you should know. Or else it'll bother us for the rest of our lives." Liam explained. I'm still confused. I mean, how could this possibly happen? I've only read it in books, watched in movies. But, I didn't thought it would be real. Or they would really exist. I looked at them. First, Niall. He just shrugged and gave me a hesitating smile. Louis nodded, Liam also smiled at me.

I looked at Zayn. He was smiling at me, and slightly nodded. That's then when I realized that they were really telling the truth. "And Harry?" I suddenly asked. He looked surprised at first but turned normal again and shrugged. "So ... you're a dog." I said, seriously. They all laughed. Obviously, they all thought I was joking. But I'm not. "Put a little class on it, love. I'm a werewolf." He said, with his cheeky smile on his face. His arms are wrapped around Pearl's waist. I guess, they've talked about it already. "Oh, and Angel?" Pearl, finally, chimed in. "I'm also his kind." He said gesturing to Harry. 

They're mated to each other.-Zayn

Oh. I don't know what is with me. i mean, maybe if I were like any random girl around the world, I'll scream my lungs out and ran away from them to save my life. I looked at them, and they're all smiling at me. Well, I guess that's explains why. Because, I love them. At a short period of time, I've learned to love each of them. I smiled at them. They all engulfed me in a warm hug. 

Thank you for accepting us.-Liam

Thank you, Angel.-Niall

I love you-Louis

Fuck off-Zayn

Stop it you two!-Liam

I laughed at their conversation in my head. Such cuties. I wish I can do that. Like, talk to a person's brain and say whatever I want to say without using anything at all. It's pretty cool. We were suddenly interrupted by Harry who faked a cough to get our attention.

"Uh, we're actually here." He said rolling his eyes. "Oh, sorry." Niall said with those apologetic eyes. "Vampires." Harry said before walking away with Pearl. "See ya'll around." He said, waving his hands. "Why didn't they join you guys in my head?" I asked. They just gave me a funny laugh. It really is funny specially Louis' laugh. "They're dogs. They can't do that." Louis said shaking his head. "Heard that!" Harry shouted. WOW! How'd he here us. I mean, he's like a few distance away from us. Oh, I forgot. He's a werewolf. 

Well, guess I'm gonna have to always remind that to myself for quite a long time. "So, I'm the only one that's normal here, am I?" I asked them in a slight mocking tone. Liam messed my hair. "Indeed you are."