CHAPTER 7

Angel's POV

I'm walking through the hallways when I bumped into someone, making me fell to the ground. I immediately picked my books. I was about to pick the book that slided a little too far from me. As I was reaching for it, it was grabbed by someone. Someone, minty scented, who haves  perfectly chiselled cheekbones, wearing nothing but black colored garments. Zayn.

He held out his hands, helping me to stand up. "Thanks." I said simply, looking down. The Zayn feeling is here again. I can feel my tummy, bubbling. And it's like I'm going to fall down on my knees. I feel weak. "No problem." He said softly, giving the book he grabbed for me. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I gotta go." I said. I immediately walked away from him. As I turned to the corner, I leaned to the wall and breathed heavily. I'm so gonna breakdown right now. As I was about to walk again, someone grabbed me on my wrist making me stop. It was Zayn again.

"W-what? why? " I asked nervously. Fuck this Zayn feeling. "May I escort you to your dorm?" He asked, looking straight to my eyes. My eyes flicker as I immediately feel blood rising up on my cheeks. "Y-yeah. Sure?" I muttered.

We were walking quietly. Is it really, like, possible? Me and Zayn? I liked him. I really do. But, I don't think he doesn't feel the same thing towards me. I felt pain inside me again. Could we just, separate ways and do our own businesses? I felt happy with him but, I also feel scared.

"Hey." Zayn called, interrupting my thoughts. "Hm?" I hummed. "I thought I told you that I'd rather spend the day in a party with noisy music and crazy people, than pretending to be alone." He said, a little hint of sadness in his voice. I smiled.

"Well, What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "Us." He said, making me stop. I looked at him. I, then, laughed nervously. But the way he looks at me, he's serious. He's dead serious. "I-I ...wh-wh-" I muttered. He just smiled wickedly. "Nervous, aren't we?" He teased making me feel a little mad.

"No!" I scowled at him and punched his biceps. Letting out a soft chuckle, we continued walking again. Not minding about our previous topic. 

We just walked to my dorm, insulting each other.

~

As we reached my dorm, the reverie I got the other day about Zayn immediately flashed to my mind again. But, it's not the right time to think about it. Why does it even bother me? I mean, it's no big deal.

I opened the door. "Come in?" I asked him. "Am I welcome in there?" He asked, hands in his pocket. "Course' you are!" I said, stepping aside to make way for him. He walked inside and I closed the door. He sat on my bed, looking around.

"Well, welcome to my cave." I joked bowing infront of him. "Don't look like a cave to me." He said, still eyes on the ceiling. "Looks more like a sewer or something." He said then looked at me with a large grin on his face. I glared at him making him raise both his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright. I'll stop. Just making fun out of ya." He said, lying down feeling comfortable on my bed.

I sat at the corner of my bed and removed my shoes as well as my socks. I stood up, stripping to my tank tops and shorts, when I saw Zayn staring at me. "What?" I asked him in a lazy tone. He just planked his body on the bed and rested his chin on his hands. He shook his head. I rolled my eyes. And went to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I got back, Zayn was sleeping. Or maybe just pretending to be? I sat next to him on the bed. I poked him on his shoulder, but he didn't respond. "Oh, stop fooling around Zayn. We both know that you're not asleep. So stand up and let's watch a movie!" I said. But still, he's not responding. He really is sleeping. I removed a loosen strand of his quiff away from his face, and pulled it to the rest of his hair. There you are. He looks so peaceful. He's like an Angel. I have an Angel in my bedroom. On my bed, sleeping next to me.

"Stop staring. I told you, it's rude to stare." He murmured, eyes still closed. I just smacked his shoulder making him wince. He then opened his eyes, revealing those hazel brown orbs, that were about to invade mine. His eyes flicker with those thick eyelashes touching the top of his cheekbones.

He sat infront of me. "Lay with me." He whispered. I didn't know what to answer as he lied down on the other side of my bed. I looked at him. His eyes closed. I didn't know what made me want to lay beside him, but I did. I rested my head on my pillow. I faced the side, opposite to his direction. I felt the bed shifted. Maybe, he changed his position. As I glance at him on the mirror, I can see him fiddling with my hair. I suddenly felt sleepy. "Angel. My Angel. I've been waiting for you, for a really long time you know?." He whispered right before I close my eyes.

As I woke up, I can feel tight arms wrapped around my waist. I glance at the mirror and I saw an Angel with a glowing face. His face burried in my hair. I can feel his warm breath hitching the back of my neck that sends shivers to my spine. "Good morning, Love!" he whispered in my ears, making me smile. And my whole day ... complete.