CHAPTER 14

Zayn's POV

"Doesn't she know?" Niall suddenly said, breaking my thoughts. I nodded. "She knows about me, but not about you guys." I simply answered. "Then why didn't you tell her?" He asked again. "She'll freak out, okay?"

"You said she didn't freaked out when you told her about your personality. Then, guess she won't freak out when you tell her about ours. About us." Liam joined in. "You don't understand. She's ... well, we're ...", "Bound to each other so she'll understand." Liam continued. "Then, what's the difference?" he added.

"Look. She freaked out when she found out about Pearl and Harry. And she wanted to talk about that to the three of you because she really got concerned about you. She thinks Pearl's cheating on you, when she saw them together" I blurted out, hoping they'll stop forcing me to tell her all about us. "They're mates, so what?" Liam simply said. Yep, he knows about what's going on between Harry and Pearl. And he doesn't have any bad intentions, we're all friends here after all. He just wanted Pearl to confess. He didn't want to break up with Pearl in the first place because he obviously love her so much. But, he can't stop Harry and Pearl. They're mated to each other. So he clearly understands their situation even if it hurts him badly to know that one of his best mate is mated to the love of his life. There's nothing he can do about it.

"I think she doesn't know anything about Pearl being a werew--..." Before I continued, I saw Angel walking towards us. "Hey, Guys!" She greeted cheerfully giving us the most brightest smiles of the day. "Hello, Angel." We greeted her back in chorus. We're all at the parking area of our school. I'm sitting on the trunk of Liam's car while both Liam and Niall are standing infront of me. Louis' nowhere to be found.

She should know. -Liam

How? -Me

Well, text Harry and Pearl.-Liam

I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

Oh, and don't forget about Louis. We should be all together in this.-Liam

I quickly texted the three of them, and just a couple of minutes after I texted them, they've arrived.

"Well, what's with the ... Oh! Hello there, little miss doll face!" Louis greeted Angel and took her hand to kiss it. Great! He's fancying my girl. Angel and Louis were now standing next to each other. Angel's eyes and mine's met then I shoot her daggers. She looked at me confused, because obviously, she didn't get me. I just sighed deeply.

Guys, we should tell her now.-Liam

What?-Louis

About us, idiot.-Niall

Why?-Louis

Seriously, you're asking why?-Niall

Oh I get it. She doesn't know yet!-Louis

Yeah, you're so bright. Oh, I think I remember! SHE DOESN'T KNOW YET THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING TO TELL HER!-Niall

Will you two stop that?!-Me

Hahahahahaha-Louis

"Ehem. We're here?" Pearl chimed in. "Oh, right." Liam said, not looking at her. Pearl's hands were wrapped on Liam's. Ha. Such a good actress. They're standing next to each other. I looked at Harry and he's just quiet sitting next to me. "We should tell her." I whispered at him. He looked at me then he looked at Angel who's having a conversation with fancy pants Louis. Harry just gave me a light nod.

Liam looked at me the gave me a light nod, which I quickly returned. Liam and Pearl talked to each other for a while then, Pearl walked towards us and gave Harry a hug. They're both cuddling beside me. I hate this. I look like some kind of pathetic third wheel. They both stopped when Liam turned his gaze to Angel, who was busy laughing with Louis. That bastard! I should be the only one making her laugh! You wait till this is over.

"Angel?" Liam called, but obviously, she didn't hear him. Niall looked at me. "Fuck. Will you two listen for a moment?" I shouted at the two of them, which turned out to be like to all of them. I felt a little embarrassed when they all looked at me life I looked like a jealous boyfriend. Because I am not.

"So, uh ... there's something we have to tell you. You ... well, I bet you already know about Zayn's personality, right?" Liam asked her. She just looked at me, nodded, then turned her gaze back to Liam again. "Well, we're ... we're like him." Liam said nervously.

Then the unexpected thing happened. Angel burst out laughing like it's her last laugh because she's going to die sooner or later. As if I'm gonna let that happen. It's so cute to see her laughing out loud. She didn't care whether she'll look like a total idiot when she's doing that. She just, laugh. But suddenly, realizing that she's the only one laughing, her amazing laugh turned out to be a nervous laugh. "You're joking." She managed to say between her laugh making me smile a little on her cuteness.

She stopped laughing and crossed her arms, then she frowned. "Oh yeah? Well, I'm a mermaid." She said, making all of us look at each other right before we return our gaze on her. "And ... on land." She continued with a 'take note' tone in her voice.

"Gel, we're telling the truth." Niall assured her. But she just scoffed. "Oh yeah? Well, I'm also saying the truth. Wait till the sun sets." She said, obviously not taking everything seriously. "I'm a werewolf." Harry, finally joined in. "Pearl, let's go. We shouldn't be listening to any of them." Angel said grabbing Pearl's hand. She dragged her but Pearl got out of her grip. Pearl shook her head. "No, Angel. No." She whispered. My vampire side wants to bite Angel on her neck so that she'll know whatever's running in our minds. But I can't. And I won't.