CHAPTER 17

Angel's POV

I'm still here in the old observatory. Well, actually, we're still here. Me and Louis. He had fallen asleep half an hour ago, his head resting on my right shoulder. I can't help but to think about Zayn. What might he be doing right now? Well, he probably is taking his rest. Just like my companion here. He's meant to stay awake with me until I fall asleep, but turned out it's vice versa.

But, on the other side, it's nice having him here. I mean, it's nice to have him help reduce the coldness feeling in here. You see, it's an old observatory so there no heaters in here. And also, the roof is open allowing more air to go inside. I suddenly felt his arms slowly moved around my waist. I smiled at him. Louis' so cute. And, funny. If I'd be lost in the middle of the desert, I'd take Louis with me. He's the perfect companion to have whenever you feel sad, alone, anything!

I closed my eyes and rested my head on his. I inhaled the freezing air of tonight's breeze, sending chills and goosebumps all over my body. I think I'm starting to feel a little sleepy...

Zayn's POV

I'm lying on my bed, eyes heavy. I'm really sleepy yet, I can't sleep. It's like, whenever I close my eyes, there'll be something that will make me feel weird and I'll open my eyes again. That's it. I'm going to check on her.

~

As I reached her dorm, facing her door. Debating with myself whether to knock or just go inside so that I'll not disturb her if ever she's sleeping. That's it. I'll just sneak inside without waking her up.

As I got inside, I see no one. Her bed's not been touched. Her heater's not on, and the lights are off. "Can't sleep, yeah?" I whispered to myself as I teleported on the tracks that leads exactly to the old observatory. I walked through the paths, with my hands inside the pockets of my jeans. How on earth did she manage to go here with a temperature like this?

As I'm about to enter the gate, someone got out of the door of the old observatory. It's a he. And he's carrying ... It's Louis. And he's carrying ... Angel. My Angel. What the fuck did he do to her?! I'm about to approach him and strangle him to death when someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. It's Niall. He mouthed 'Don't' before releasing me from his grip and looking at Louis who was still carrying my girl, bridal style. 

"She's just asleep." Niall assures me then sat beside me. "I don't care, I'll send her back to her dorm myself!" I protested but he just shoot daggers at me. I quickly sat down and well, I retreat. Yeah, you win Niall 'Fucking' Horan! I can't let this happen. Seeing my girl in someone else's hands? I should be the one carrying her! I should be the one with her!!!

"We'd better head back." Niall simply said, then crawled out from the bush where we're hiding. I once again took a quick glance at them as they enter the dorms, making them out of sight. I'll check on you later, Angel. I'm the only one allowed to check on you, in your dorm. 

Louis' POV

I teleported inside her dorm right as we entered the building. It's a little late. I turned on the heater without even switching it with my bare hands. Because, I'm still carrying her. As the room felt warm enough, I gently placed her on her bed, wrapped her with the blanket and watch her breathe. I smiled. Well, she looks so peaceful. And cute. And, the most beautiful girl I've ever met. 

Her hands suddenly moved sidewards bumping my arm then I feel pain. I then realized she had bumped on the part which she violated a while ago. I smiled, looking at the bruised mark she left on my skin. Her teeth are still traced on my skin and the bruise got even worst, unlike a while ago when we're still in the observatory. The happenings a while ago flashed in my mind. I once again, took a glimpse at her as she breathes gracefully. I think I'll stay here a little more longer. 

I sat on the floor and rested my elbow on her bed. There rested my chin as I watch her breathe in and out, letting out soft snores. 

It's been like, an hour since I've decided to stay longer, and I think that longer is quite finished. I checked my wrist watch and look at the time. It's already 1:30 am. I should head back to my dorm. I stood up. I switched the light on dim and kissed her on her forehead. "Goodnight, dollface! I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered in her ear then I teleported to my dorm.

Zayn's POV

I can't help but feel hatred to the scene I'm currently watching right now. I'm at the corner of Angel's room, watching Louis stare at her. I feel anger, jealousy and pain. Why am I feeling this? I'm not supposed to feel this way towards her. Or them. Whatever's happening between them. 

I suddenly felt my stomach churn and tears crept in my eyes as I see him kiss Angel's forehead. He kissed my girl. MY GIRL!!! He have crossed the line. I'm about to grab him but he immediately disappeared, leaving me and Angel in the room. I stared at how peaceful she breathes as she snores softly under her breath. 

I flinched as I feel hot liquids streaming down my face. They came straight from my eyes. These must be tears. I'm ... crying.