CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

Angel's POV

As we entered the roaring gym, I can already see drunk students living their lives to the fullest. I mean, you can see them all having fun without even minding about anyone. You can see people flirting, dancing, and even making out. Ew.

I can't stand this. I was about to get out of the crowded area when Pearl stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "Hey, you're not going anywhere!" she said in a commanding tone. "Hey, you said that if I didn't liked it, I'll be able to go." I said. "I said, you'll be able to go if you didn't like it. like, for real, Angel? You've just entered and you immediately want to go, like, right now?" she fought back.

Well, guess there's nothing I can do about it. "Hey, I'm not gonna leave you here, don't worry!" she reassured as if she knew what I was thinking. "Thank you." I smiled at her. She then wrapped her arms around mine and we headed to the kitchen.

~

I can't believe this. I fucking can't believe this. I'm alone here in the kitchen right now. Like, literally alone. There's no one here except for me. Liam has gotten Pearl, and there's nothing I can do about that. I mean, she's his girlfriend. I can't stop them for being together. Even if I want to.

uuughhh. I'm so gonna die in here. Angel Whispi, 17 year-old student. Found dead on their school gymnasium's kitchen. Cause of death? Boredom. Wow, Gel. Now you're predicting about your death, huh? Brilliant! Just brilliant! That was like the most stupid thing I've ever known just to get rid of this stupid boredom.

"Hey."

My thoughts were interrupted by a husky yet soft voice that speaks to me. I looked at the kitchen's doorway and saw Zayn standing there, leaning on the doorframe.

"Hi." I said, shyly.

"What are you doing here all alone, yeah?" He asked.

"Just ... getting rid of them." I motioned to the crazy people outside the kitchen doing crazy things.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah, sure." I moved sidewards to give space for him to sit on. He sat beside me and took a glass of water on the table. It's so fun to know that atleast now, I'm not alone in here anymore.

"So ... not a party animal, huh?" Zayn asked as he faced me leaning backwards on the table.

"Uh.. no." I laughed nervously.

"Me too, love." He said, taking a sip on his water.

"Hell, no!"

"Hell, yes." He said calmly.

"Well, you don't seem like you've hated partying before, you know." I said, grabbing a bottle of water as well.

"Well, I'm not. I don't like noise, really. I just went here because we're required to go here, since our teams is the symbol of our school you know. So, even the boys don't want to go here but for the sake of the staff's, we went. I just don't like seeing people like, drunk and like, they're almost having sex infront of everybody being the center of attraction, and ..." he stopped just as the time he realized that I was just staring at him. Again. It's just that, I can't keep up with him because of this blasting music in here. Plus, his deep british accent really got on the way.

He let out a pack of laugh. "Can't keep up, aren't we?" he asked looking straight in my eyes. I looked away keeping myself distracted just to get rid of staring at him. I shook my head. He then placed his bottled water on the table and sat properly. "Wanna go somewhere?"

I looked at him with questions in my eyes. "W-where?" I said absentmindedly. I'm really distracted by his hazel brown orbs. He lend out his hand to me. "Well, somewhere to rest and have peace of mind. Like, away from the noise and crazy people." He said the winked at me. I grabbed his hand and got off the kitchen stool.

We went out the kitchen and go through the crowded ground. Zayn was surprisingly, just holding my hand tight. Like a father afraid to lost his daughter in the middle of the city. I almost fell when someone bumped me from behind. But Zayn caught me before I even touch the ground. 

"You okay?" He asked. I just nodded, reassuring him. "Drunk people." He said then we continued walking until finally, we reached the door. We immediately went outside and away from the noisy place and crazy people.

A/N: Starting to feel sleepy now. So, this is all for today. Please don't forget to VOTE. COMMENT & SHARE! ^___^

Hearts for you! <3 -ZAP